ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

I'm not a huge fan of John Cena, but a lot of people in WWE Nation are going to far?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Mar 2011, 03:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

??e p?rple n?nja is on a distinguished road
Default I'm not a huge fan of John Cena, but a lot of people in WWE Nation are going to far?

I am not a huge fan of Cena, in fact I want Miz to win at the WM27 match, but a lot of people are going way to far with these John Cena hate remarks.

The F*** YOU CENA! chant during the live press conference?

People criticizing his fan base?

Someone wanting him to commit suicide?!

The last one just took it to far for me. You never want to wish sucicide on anyone, ever. You don't know if they'd actually do it or not. It's not Cena's fault he has a fan base full of kids. It's not his fault he is a good role model for them, unlike some of the guys on WWE right now. It's probably the little kids parents who watch WWE, and take them to shows, and tell them that they should support John Cena, because he is a good role model for any kid!

I don't want any hate, so if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all. This is coming from someone who likes John Cena, but isn't a crazed fan. No hate.
??e p?rple n?nja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2011, 03:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

? B0URNE TO BE A MIZFIT ? is on a distinguished road

Preach.

This is coming from a Mizfit, but I wish no hate on anybody. Unless your Sheamus, then I hate you. (:
? B0URNE TO BE A MIZFIT ? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2011, 03:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Demon is on a distinguished road

I agree if the tables were turned and The Rock hit Cena with The Rock Bottom from behind it would be a complete different story I'm not the biggest Cena fan either but i will admit I Like and Respect the hell out of the guy
Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2011, 03:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Fallen Angel is on a distinguished road

I agreed. I'm not a huge fan of Cena, but this is ridiculous. It's just a character for god's sakes.
The Fallen Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2011, 03:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster ever

Like I said many times before, Cena haters have got to be the dumbest wrestling fans to grace this Earth. Most of his haters are low life grown men and teens who are afraid people won't take thm serious if they admit they like Cena.
Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2011, 03:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

Inferno is on a distinguished road

Sometimes people take Wrestling to far ( I do it sometimes also ). Don't blame the guy blame the guys who write the scripts.
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2011, 03:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
Young Noob

StayneLess is on a distinguished road

Those Cena haters take Pro Wrestling way too seriously. I have no personal hatred for the man and Im not his biggest fan either. I don't wish any harm on Cena , but I DO wish that he turns Heel. I still respect him as a person overall for what he does for the WWE.
StayneLess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2011, 04:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

MrWakeup is on a distinguished road

Ya...I totally understand your point. I am not a Cena follower for lack of a better term.

But I GET what he is about. I get his Loyalty to the WWE, and his fans who like or hate him.

I get that he is and has been a hard worker for the company. And I agree with you...I don't get why the WWE nation is taking it this far. But unfortunately their are some people who don't understand SCRIPT based shows. And thinking that this stuff is like REAL LIFE. Unfortunately again for Cena, it has played him out to be the BARNEY (purple dinosaur) of wrestling. The kids love it, and the big boys hate it. The parents are probably ok with it because their kid loves it.

It's been the main problem with the WWE. Cena's got too big of a PAYING fan base that even with all the haters on the line, the WWE won't make a change due to merchandise sales will fall. Turn Cena as a heel...the kid base dies. And perhaps the big boys won't buy STILL...As the hatred for Cena will be around for a little while, till they see what he's all about.

I think they missed the boat to turn him Heel or tweener or to something more darker. These days we are in a world of DARK faces...

Like Orton...Undertaker (who's almost always been a dark face...) HHH (very dominating, demanding, and is a brute no matter who you are), Flair (dirtiest player of the game, been favorite for a while now even if he cheats etc). The dark wrestlers are earning their stripes...and making way for the heels to be fan favs...or not necessarily favorites, but popular.

It's no longer just being a good guy...in a world of Zombies, Vampires and Werewolves.
MrWakeup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2011, 04:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
Young Noob

yo?r ????r d?va_? c?a?p, e??ly is on a distinguished road

I think your right. I admit, I'm not a Cena fan, and I also admit I've said things about him I regret. The fact is, people hate on Cena because is fans are mostly composed of kids, and blame him for the whole TV-PG issue. Even I did at one point. But a few weeks ago, I realized that this isn't his fault. He isn't the one who decided to turn the wwe, that was Vince. I agree people are taking it way to far with the suicide issue, because suicide is no joke. I've been trying to make a change in myself by not hating on him as much.

In the end, there is a fine line between Cena the wrestler and Cena the person. I have allot of respect for Cena as a person, because he does so much charity work for the make-a-wish foundation, one which is very dear to my heart. I'm not a fan of Cena as the wrestler, I haven't had the most respect for him in these last few years, but I really am trying to work on that. People need to have more respect.
yo?r ????r d?va_? c?a?p, e??ly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2011, 04:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
Young Noob

N. W. is on a distinguished road

Only thing I disagree on is the death wishing on cena.
N. W. is offline   Reply With Quote