ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What are you guys trying to accomplish out of moaning about John Cena again and again and again? BQ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Mar 2011, 01:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

Miz_is_Awesome is on a distinguished road
Default What are you guys trying to accomplish out of moaning about John Cena again and again and again? BQ?

Alot of us hate him (me included) for good reasons, but do you really think that moaning about him again and again and again will help promote other superstars? Fact is it doesn't, it means he's a more talked about superstar and therefore a bigger money maker for WWE.Your points will never come across the die hard Cena fans, they will only start hating on him when they get bored of him, not because an angry yahoo user tells them what they think. We know his flaws, we now he's not a great athlete, we've heard it all before, so what are users trying to accomplish by saying the same stuff all the time?

BQ: Do you honestly think that John Cena is jealous of The Rock? He's not and never will be as big as The Rock and his movies are famous for sucking, but he's still on top of the world and living his dream, so I can't see why he would be.

Whoever can give me the most intelligent response to these questions (not necessarily the guy who just agrees with everything) gets best answer. Like I said, i'm normally a Cena hater myself, so anyone who starts moaning at me for being a Cena fan is an idiot.

Sticks: very interesting if that's true, but doesn't answer my question tbh...

lee_ice2007: thanks for repeating what I already know
Miz_is_Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2011, 02:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Danny is on a distinguished road

I know right, i am not the biggest Cena fan but you have to do admit, Cena is helping WWE alot. His fan-base are mostly kids but hey, thats good for business isn't it? I really dont see what Cena haters are trying to accomplish.

Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2011, 02:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Sticks is on a distinguished road

Cena is not living his dream, his original dream was to become a football player, but since he has almost no athletic ability, he caught a lucky break in the WWE. Johnny Tightlips said it best, Cena is a phony. He cares about money and fame, and the only reason he called out the Rock years ago was because of his massive jealousy issues.
Sticks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2011, 02:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

lee_ice2007 is on a distinguished road

I wasn't complaining about him when he was a heel. But now, just the sight of him pisses me off. Rock wanabe. Thumb me down kids. You'll learn when you get older.
lee_ice2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2011, 02:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

StayneLess is on a distinguished road

Ok. Im not a fan of Cena but I don't really hate him either. I just think he's very overrated and constantly in the spotlight. And if I can play the Devil's advocate so to speak , the moaning is just simply complaints of many fans that are fed up with how the WWE shoves Cena in our faces. I don't make endless complaints and rant about Cena but Im just waiting for his EPIC Heel turn (or at least a different gimmick) to take place. Who says it promotes other superstars? , you can't assume that the complaints of many people about Cena would actually make changes. Complaints are just complaints and that's how people feel , whether anyone likes it or not. But I do respect Cena for his loyalty to the company , I just wish he was the way he used to be , that's all...

BQ: I don't know and I don't care. I should be jealous of both of them since they make more money than I can dream to make. And you're right , Cena still makes money and has alot of fans , so he shouldn't be worried about anything.
StayneLess is offline   Reply With Quote