ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you agree with this statement of Triple H?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Mar 2011, 07:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

The Phenomenal One is on a distinguished road
Default Do you agree with this statement of Triple H?

When Undertaker's steak dies, the Dead man dies with it Do you agree with that statement, why or why not?

I mean its not just the streak that is great about the Undertaker :P
The Phenomenal One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Mar 2011, 07:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

Modalbig Daddy is on a distinguished road

I actually agree with that statement for some reason, it's kinda hard to explain it too. Although I also agree that there is more great things about Taker.
Modalbig Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Mar 2011, 07:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster ever

No, I don't. The Undertaker has died so many times, you really expect him to stay dead if the streak did end, which it won't.
Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Mar 2011, 07:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

SHIFT is on a distinguished road

Yes but its all the Undertaker does now is fight as Wrestlemania

If it ends he will probably wont be back again
SHIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Mar 2011, 08:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

chaos is on a distinguished road

In some ways. I think that the Undertaker hasn't retired yet just so he can defend his streak yearly, so once the streak ends, the Undertaker will retire. I think when the Undertaker retires, it'll either be because of the streak or just because he's too injured to go anymore...

Logically, that doesn't really make sense. How exactly can a so called deadman die if he's already dead? Plus, the Undertaker won't die just because his streak ended.
chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Mar 2011, 08:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Corre is on a distinguished road

yea i agree with that statement and that statement
The Corre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Mar 2011, 08:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

C????ýr? ?f T?? ????? ?R???r?? is on a distinguished road

It seems as though 'The Streak' has become a title of it's own. Every year, whether you're a fan of the Undertaker or not, you wonder who it's going to be to challenge him for his Streak. Also, whether you're a fan of 'Taker's or not, you look forward to his match at 'Mania. It's one of the biggest draws they have for Wrestlemania and it seems as if the importance of the match goes up every year. The past two Wrestlemanias we've seen what some call the greatest 'Mania match of all time with 'Taker/HBK 1 and we've seen another great match which ended the career of the greatest in ring performer of all time in 'Taker/HBK 2. In a lot of ways 'Taker has become the face of Wrestlemania and fans are always drawn to his match. I don't agree that The Streak however, made The Undertaker who he is today, and therefore wouldn't break him if it was ever defeated.
C????ýr? ?f T?? ????? ?R???r?? is offline   Reply With Quote