ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Can someone please explain to me why Trent Barretta isn't consistantly on a major show by now?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Mar 2011, 01:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
ME!
Young Noob

ME! is on a distinguished road
Default Can someone please explain to me why Trent Barretta isn't consistantly on a major show by now?

He has the Charisma, He has the look, he has MORE than enough talent in the ring. Why won't they give this guy a minor push? Ya know the WWE is known for cutting people who can actually wrestle so are they just gonna cut him now? Especially with WWE Superstars being cancelled. -Thoughts-
ME! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Mar 2011, 01:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Rassling Fundamentals is on a distinguished road

Cause he isn't part of Nexus or Corre.......nobody else matters you know.
Rassling Fundamentals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Mar 2011, 01:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

bazdaz101 is on a distinguished road

One good piece of news is that while superstars has been canceled in the us it is likely to continue on wwe.com because the show still has tv deals in other countries. As a result of this there may not be as many cuts as people think. However back to trent barretta. While no-one can doubt how talented he is and that he is good on the mic he's not a big guy. And seemingly atm at least Vince's philosophy is to push the big guys because people will believe them becoming the world champ. Vince doesn't want to push smaller guys like Barretta and morison etc because he feels people won't believe them winning matches against people like Kane big show etc
bazdaz101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Mar 2011, 01:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Julius C is on a distinguished road

The WWE Booking Team are not as positive about him as you are and they haven't bothered to make him a part of and on-going storylines. He sort of trapped on a treadmill like John Morrison and Dolph Ziggler are. One week, they decide to put him in a match where he can show his wrestling skills and then the next week, they put him in a match where he is told to job to his opponent and he doesn't get to show anything that he can do. You may be right, the released his partner Caylen Croft months ago, Trent could easily be next.
Julius C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Mar 2011, 01:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

Sevdije is on a distinguished road

I like Trent, but I think he will be cut after Superstars gets canceled. But hopefully he will go to TNA and they will treat him better
Sevdije is offline   Reply With Quote