ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Am i the only one starting to feel really bad for Cena?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Mar 2011, 12:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Sean :) is on a distinguished road
Default Am i the only one starting to feel really bad for Cena?

i'm sure to get heat from Cena haters on this.

i'm in my late 20's and though i joke around, i am a fan of Cena's. Though it's been obvious for so long now that he gets heat from the older crowd, i think i'm starting to notice that it may be getting to Cena that he has so many people disliking him. i noticed last night while he was on the titantron, i could see it in his face-he looked upset that he was getting so much heat.

The guy dedicates his life to wrestling. He gives so much to everything and every one. He does so much, and no matter what he does or tries to do, he gets all this heat from the older crowd. Everyone is of course entitled to their own opinions, but last night while watching his thing, i could just sense that it was starting to upset him that he's just getting all this heat.

Am i like the only one here, or are other people seeing that he's upset, and are there other people who are feeling bad for him?
Sean :) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2011, 12:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

edgehead is on a distinguished road

STOP IT, just stop it.

Look you are not the fist 7 year old to say that he is in his mid 100th (sarcasm) just to protect cena.
edgehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2011, 12:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Rkoandmelinafan is on a distinguished road

john cena sucks!! there are always going to be haters. i want him to crumble and stress because he is overated in my humble opinion. i do not feel bad for him when there are 10 other superstars in the lockeroom who have never held the wwe championship in their entire wwe career and he is pushed to be this amazing person who is always right in every situation! i hate his guts. the only things i like about him is his passion for the bussiness and the way he helps children outside the wwe ring i could see him as a great father and he is great person outside the ring but as far as wrestling i hate him, his t-shirts, his promos and everything he stands for. i just hate his whole charater he should retire!
Rkoandmelinafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2011, 12:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

Sevdije is on a distinguished road

Wrestling is fake. Of course NOT! Unless your in between the ages of 4-11/
Sevdije is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2011, 12:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

A PIECE OF THE ..... __ ROCK __ is on a distinguished road

cena haters are ****ers...
A PIECE OF THE ..... __ ROCK __ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2011, 12:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

NexS.E.S Follower is on a distinguished road

I agree I don't like Cena, but I'm not a hater infact I respect all he has given up to entertain us. He was divorced he has had so many injuries, and every week puts his heart, and soul into his matches, and promos, but Cena haters are just being moronic, unappreciative a**holes Cena deserves so much more respect from the older audience, and it makes me sad that he doesn't.
NexS.E.S Follower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2011, 12:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
Young Noob

K.Holli is on a distinguished road

I'm a Cena fan too and I don't feel bad for him not everybody is going to like him that's life. It does not stop me from liking him also he may have been tired that's probably why he was looking the way he did.
K.Holli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2011, 12:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
Young Noob

The Sinister HeeL is on a distinguished road

yes you are the only one!!
The Sinister HeeL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2011, 12:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

HEY DAY is on a distinguished road

Well, If John cena just sucks. His character is overrated and played out, I don't feel bad for John Cena, I only feel bad for him having to take on his on screen character and his talent being limited in ring. Don't get me wrong but I used to be big on this guy, but when WWE kept pushing it was getting way too much. John Cena means nothing anymore to me, he is just the biggest waste of skin in WWE right now. Yes, John Cena is to blame for much of this PG thing and poor fan reaction at WWE events. If John Cena wants to be loved more he should change his character and improve his talent or just step aside let others shine.
HEY DAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2011, 01:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
Jobber

xavier is on a distinguished road

I will never feel bad for Cena. Sure the guy can be cool at time. But he is just not in the same league as The Rock, and I think when he wanted a match against The Rock when he was younger, he had no idea what kind of tree he was barking up.

I think he was warned of the pressure, but until he actually heard and seen it in person, when ever The Rock is around, even his parent and teenage crowd boo's him.

So yea, he is getting it. I know I pissed him off when he came to St. Louis and I gave him the finger and he saw me.

Like I respect what he did, for the company. Like the new spinning title, but it is only so much crying and whinning you can take fromn a man. Like, I actually got used to seeing him cry because he cries every time something does not go his way.

There may be others that are feeling it too. Because I myself thought he was going to bust out crying on the satelite. But I am kind of black hearted, so I ignored him.

I think when the whole Rock and Cena fued is done, by summer slam, Cena should be back on the top.

Right now, he just stuck under The Rock spotlight like The Rock when he was stuck under Hulk Hogan spotlight.
xavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2011, 01:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
Young Noob

Chelsea Albrecht is on a distinguished road

It' not Cena we hate, it's his character. Don't feel bad.
Chelsea Albrecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2011, 01:13 PM   #12 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Dave the machine is on a distinguished road

Cena is my second fav wrestler
Dave the machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2011, 01:17 PM   #13 (permalink)
mj
Fresh Noob

mj is on a distinguished road

I'm not really a Cena fan but I don't not like him either. I will give it to him that he's dedicated to his job. However I can't really feel bad for the man. After all it's just a fact or life in the entertainment industry that not everyone will like you. You have to be thankful for your fans and continue to keep doing your best at what you do.
mj is offline   Reply With Quote