ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Wrestlemania 27 beyond epic, becomes beyond ruined?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Mar 2011, 02:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Crap Bag is on a distinguished road
Default Wrestlemania 27 beyond epic, becomes beyond ruined?

Making The Rock the guest host of Wrestlemania definitely made it awesome, but having a Taker vs Triple H match just made it better. Then we find out Cole is wrestling King which made me think, I cannot miss Wrestlemania!!!. All was good until I heard Trish Stratus was going to be there too, which made me realize, could this be the greatest Wrestlemania ever? But then it came, Snooki the whale wrestling at Wrestlemania? That's like saying giving someone a box of the most delicious chocolates in the world, but replacing the chocolate with crap. Then I here Bieber might be there.... Wait, what? The whale and the trans-sexual? Did they even think about the fans? They just turned, I have to watch this, to, I don't know, I don't wanna that Friends re-run. Go ahead, add Bieber, you're just piling crap on top of crap. Atleast if Bieber comes to Wrestlemania 27, we won't have to worry about future appearances. What do you guys think?
Crap Bag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2011, 02:18 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Joan Fox is on a distinguished road

Go to http://TVPCU.com and watch live online.

In addition to sports, you can choose between a list of over 4500 worldwide TV channels like ABC, CBS, ESPN, FOX, NBC, TNT, BBC, CBC, Sky TV, TSN, local channels and more.

It only takes a minute to download and install it onto your computer and you can watch many other TV channels live online, legally, and with good quality right on your computer. This can be used anywhere in the world.

I've used it for a long time and I think you'll like it too
Joan Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2011, 02:22 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Texas Rattlesnake 19-0 is on a distinguished road

I agree crap bag.

i'm considering missing it now.

because their turning from what was an exicting ppv of the yr until absoulute s!ht

snooki at mania? wtf?
The Texas Rattlesnake 19-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2011, 02:28 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

? §traigh? ?dg? §uicid?? ? is on a distinguished road

Beiber is not going to be at Wrestle Mania .

Haven't you noticed that there is always a celebrity or WWE legend at Wrestle Mania ?

WM 26 - Bret Hart (vs. Vince McMahon)

WM 25 - Ric Flair, Ricky Steamboat, Jimmy Snuka, Roddy Piper and Micky Rourke (vs. Chris Jericho)

WM 24 - Floyd Mayweather (vs. Big Show)

Snooki is the celebrity this year .
? §traigh? ?dg? §uicid?? ? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2011, 02:32 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Tasha is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Tasha

I havent heard anything about Bieber but that would make it horrible.

I hate the way things have turned out for Wrestlemania. Im not a Trish fan at all!! She's just an old washed up wrestler, all females are. I like that the dont have The Rock or Stone Cold actually wrestling!! They need to let the younger wrestlers actuall be something instead of shoving them to the side.

Now, the Snookie match..... FAIL! What the hell is WWE doing?! This is pathetic. She's just a drunk whore who is gonna stand behind Trish. I feel bad for John Morrison!
Tasha is offline   Reply With Quote