ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why do you guys bad mouth Cena all the time!?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Mar 2011, 09:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Liam Catterson is on a distinguished road
Default Why do you guys bad mouth Cena all the time!?

Ok, so Cena is the face of the company, he is the biggest cheese on the roster, he main events and you guys give him verbal abuse and that. Ok so Cena is the best wrestler for me, We all have like other but why is there so much hatred towards him? You call him Super Cena coz he wins all the time? WRONG, Nobody in WWE has kept a clean sheet of wins.

We may as well call Orton Super-Orton because he has punted every Nexus member in the skull, What about him, you say Cena always main events PPV's. Is Orton different, no coz the way I see it, Orton is just like Cena, except you guys give more respect toward Orton but yet he does similar to Cena.

Don't you guys think bashing Cena is a little stupid, Yes there will be people who are not a fan of John but you guys need to admit, he is one of the greatest stars in WWE, He works his a** off for people like you and you give him a load of jip. Seriously, what if a mob of fans started calling your favourite star gay and that he can't wrestle? Speaking of that, what's with he can''t wrestle? Well if he can't wrestle how come he has won nearly 10 world titles? Whereas Barrett and Rhodes and Santino and other people who haven't won a world title has won none.

People compare Cena to the Rock, so is Rock gay, can he not wrestle? Rock always main evented, shall we moan on like 2 year olds saying ROCK ALWAYS MAIN EVENTS, He hogs the spotlight.

Cena also is a T.C for the Make A Wish Foundation, you guys call him gay for caring for people who don't have the opportunity to live like we do? What if you were like them and you were like, lets say ill from a type of cancer, John Cena granted you a wish you always wanted, would you call him gay! Look Alberto Del Rio is the most hated star to me, but I don't give him jip. Ok I say Urgh here he is again but i don't say haha he can't wrestle

I know I'll get a lot of jip for this but you guys really need to think about certain wrestlers, because the stuff they do for you, you guys should really be lucky to have such talented stars on a great program. Because if it wasn't for people like Cena, Maybe The interesting rivalry between Cena and the Rock wouldn't happen

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question...1144345AAHlUDe

Vote to decide who should go one step closer to becoming King or Queen of the Ring

Luma, I'm down rating you coz you just skipped that whole question toss

Christian is one of my favourites!

It's called a detailed question dumba**
Liam Catterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Mar 2011, 09:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Luma is on a distinguished road

Because The Rock is Cooking!
Luma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Mar 2011, 09:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Waterpillar - GONE In 15 Days is on a distinguished road

It is called an opinion. If you want to bash my favorite wrestler, go ahead. Just as long as the question has something to do with him.

I wasn't talking directly at you. But if someone chooses to bash a wrestler, let him/her do so. Just as long as he/she doesn't go talking about him in a question that has nothing to do with the wrestler.
The Waterpillar - GONE In 15 Days is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Mar 2011, 09:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

ok for a start why would someone write that much about WWE. it isn't real so stop stressing, you'll have grown out of it by puberty.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Mar 2011, 09:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Emma is on a distinguished road

Christian rocks!

And I don't bad mouth Cena, he's funny most of the time.
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Mar 2011, 09:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Alex Dark is on a distinguished road

I feel the exact same way! I hate being called a stupid little kid on the internet just because I like Cena. He is a VERY good wrestler and he is pretty entertaining to boot! Thank you for posting this, people need to see that Cena deserves alot more respect then what he is getting.
Alex Dark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Mar 2011, 10:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
Young Noob

Kimberley Fleming is on a distinguished road

Yes I agree Why do they do it Because he in this world would stand up 2 CENA??

No 1 because they to Wimp
Kimberley Fleming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Mar 2011, 10:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
Young Noob

Scott Hall __HEY YO_ is on a distinguished road

Cena/Miz/Rock= Mania
Scott Hall __HEY YO_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Mar 2011, 10:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Extreme Pigeon is on a distinguished road

John Cena rules!!!!!

His haters suck!!!!
The Extreme Pigeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Mar 2011, 10:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
Young Noob

amber is on a distinguished road

What I really don't like is the writers that do this. Their in charge of this stuff. Besides, Miz works his ass off and is a great heel yet he is bashed all the time! Every one has their opinion so just let it be. Oh and if you see me bashing Cena it's because I have an opinion! So respect it!
amber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Mar 2011, 10:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

KurtANgleNo.1FAN is on a distinguished road

People bad mouth cena because in all fairness he doesn't know how to wrestle, he has a limited move set, doesn't know how to sell the offense of another wrestler, look at his matches when he is on the receiving end of moves, punches etc.

He just gets up like nothing has happened to him and manages to make a super comeback. for example when he was against the nexus and they beat him down on many occasions and he just popped up and tore thru them like nothing had happened. the moves he does use he mistimes them, for example the five knuckle shuffle he misses by a clear mile everytime, his stf you can see he is apply no pressure to his opponents neck. and the reason he has won so many titles is because of his build the wwe like a certain build like cena, smaller guys apart from rey really have very little chance of becoming a top star.

Orton is by far a better technical wrestler the smoothness of his ring work

now to get on to his charity work i have no problem with him there he does work hard and makes alot of people happy. so i congratulate him for that.
KurtANgleNo.1FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Mar 2011, 10:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Khan Mash is on a distinguished road

those people only hate cena because they are jealus that he is better than them and because they dont know that he does all those good things so they think that he dosnt care about them even though the people who hate cena dont do it either
Khan Mash is offline   Reply With Quote