ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

isn't it just annoying and boring...? More inside +BQ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Mar 2011, 07:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

The Phenomenal One is on a distinguished road
Default isn't it just annoying and boring...? More inside +BQ?

When ever I see wrestlers succeeding their finishing move like Cena, Mysterio, Edge, Punk,Orton, Miz and other guys I always see them automatically winning the match. Oh common man its just so annoying and predictable when they do it, this Raw when Orton was fighting Mason Ryan, when Mason Ryan was having an advantage and then suddenly Orton did on him his finishing move, Ryan was already dead man, what the hell man, Ryan is a big man, I am sure he can stand that . Shouldn't you think WWE at least have some special cases against like Del Rio, Cena and other tough guys who are hard to knock out other wise its just too predictable ;P Plus I don't think in non scripted wrestling they have guys doing their finishing moves and automatically winning.

So do you agree with me or disagree? Tell me your opinions on that

BQ If you are a UFC fighter and you want to sign the contract with WWE, do you think they will accept you??
The Phenomenal One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2011, 07:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Waterpillar - GONE In 16 Days is on a distinguished road

I agree. It is annoying and boring. The only times we get multiple near pinfalls because of multiple finishers is at PPVs but mainly at Wrestlemania. Remember HBK vs. Undertaker? How many times did those two have to do a finisher or signature move before it was over? I wish they had more of those matches.

BQ: I don't see why not...
The Waterpillar - GONE In 16 Days is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2011, 07:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Nazi is on a distinguished road

Du hast vergessen Dolph Ziggler! Du Schwuchtel!

BQ: Natrlich!
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Nazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2011, 07:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Roy Roy is on a distinguished road

WWE protray those moves as strong. The main eventers normally have the best finishers, and when they do it on people like Ezekiel Jackson and Mason Ryan (Big guys), they automatically win, like you said, but when Big Zeke or Ryan do their best moves on someone like Randy Orton, Orton would be able to kick out. (Keyfabe speaking. Mason would pummel Orton in an actual fight).

So, yes I agree.

BQ: Depends. UFC and Pro wrestling are different. UFC is actually fighting and you have to get physical, in pro wrestling, you don't really get hurt, and a knock out doesn't mean you're actually out cold. So, you'd probably need to get properly trained before they would accept you.
Roy Roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2011, 07:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

private practice fan is on a distinguished road

Yeah well when it's like second grade wrestlers/jobbers versus main eventers then that's gonna happen. But when it's a main eventer vs a main eventer, then I find finishers being reversed, or kicked out of, more often than not.
private practice fan is offline   Reply With Quote