ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Can anyone tell me why JoMo is teaming up with a fat short and a retired diva?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Mar 2011, 08:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

450Gabriel~Prince Morrison is on a distinguished road
Default Can anyone tell me why JoMo is teaming up with a fat short and a retired diva?

Dolph Ziggler got a perfect partners,while JoMo is teamed up with a retired Trish Stratus and fat short girl with a weird name which I don't even know who she is.What is WWE thinking?They could possibly team up JoMo with Kelly Kelly and Eve who both hate LayCool.

Not Related:

Vote in the top 10 list of the most talented wrestler in WWE today.You can also add someone to the list if you registred to that website

http://www.the-top-tens.com/lists/mo...tlers-2011.asp

@Roy Roy I meant the fat short is Snooki,I somehow didn't type girl,and ofcourse I wants to see Trish,she's one of my all time fav,but not in a match with my favourite wrestler

Ok everybody,before many more misunderstood,I meant the fat and short is Snooki,I somehow didn't type girl.And I love Trish,but she have retired.I don't want to see JoMo involved in a lame match at WM
450Gabriel~Prince Morrison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2011, 08:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Roy Roy is on a distinguished road

Most divas don't past the 5'5 mark. Who cares if shes retired? So, is The Rock and Steve Austin. Are you really saying you don't want them there?
Roy Roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2011, 08:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Melvin Crews is on a distinguished road

WHO CARES OK STOP ACT LIKE A PUSSY
Melvin Crews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2011, 08:27 PM   #4 (permalink)

steve is on a distinguished road

This match is one of the reason WrestleMania will suck this year. Morrison vs Ziggler would be good, but this six person tag is stupid.
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2011, 08:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Nanook~Maybe I need a longer Name?~ is on a distinguished road

This is a major step back for Morrison. One week he's championship title contender and main player on RAW now he's on the WWE version of Jersey Shores.

I hope WWE doesnt waste his talent with pointless matches like this in the future.
Nanook~Maybe I need a longer Name?~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2011, 08:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Monty R is on a distinguished road

Actually considering the fact that Morrison hasn't won a match since the Royal Rumble he should be glad he's even at WM to begin with. Back in the day when WM was really big and just starting JoMo's current win loss record would have kept him out of the building let alone on the card. I said a few weeks ago Michael Cole should have a warm up match with Morrison since he'd beat him and he'd look like a legitimate threat to beat Lawler then. And don't say Cole couldn't beat JoMo, cause lately JoMo can't beat anyone.
Monty R is offline   Reply With Quote