ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Will Danny Bryan ever be a world champion?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Mar 2011, 12:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

jack is on a distinguished road
Default Will Danny Bryan ever be a world champion?

He is one of the better technical rasslers in the past few years,but he lacks the look and the mic skills to be a world champion I think. Your thoughts?
jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2011, 12:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Undashing Desmond Ward is on a distinguished road

Who is Danny Bryan? you meen Daniel Bryan?

I think Daniel Bryan will take the Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero route to his first world title. (Stay in the midcard for a long time until it finally the main event) is all important eventers on Raw a long time for him to take his belt to get his waste.

In all honesty though of course some big plans for him. E ?booked to look real thick. He is one of the few people in the WWE roster, that whole thing to go and have a game in the night, with everyone. NXT Season 1 was built around him. About how many other people make fire, and then move again in 2 months, because the fans chanted his name, is every night?
Undashing Desmond Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2011, 12:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The-Viper-Strikes! is on a distinguished road

Yeah but for a long time, he isn't the type that will become world champion like 2 years into his career, he will have to build his career up, get some respect, more people to like him and to show the crowd that he is worthy of being their world champion but first he has to overcome some of the big guys rather than just the small time guys. Sure he has beaten people like the Miz, Ted Dibiase etc... but he still needs to win another championship like the intercontinentle championship and show that he can keep it for longer than his last reign or defeat sheamus this would build him huge momentum. He should get a haircut and get bigger though... cuz right ow he does not have the looks to be a world champion in my opinion maybe in a few years it would be good to see him as something big time...
The-Viper-Strikes! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2011, 12:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Barca _MUFC is on a distinguished road

Maybe
Barca _MUFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2011, 12:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

frank is on a distinguished road

I do really think he could be a World Champion downline! 1 WWE is ready and is ready to put the belt! 1 thing that is good for is that he was already a US Champion so that are build him up in way!
frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2011, 12:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

The Machine is on a distinguished road

I think he is one of the best technical wrestlers in the WWE at the moment, if not the best, and I think he will definitely be the World Champion before he leaves.

I think he is the next Chris Benoit. I mean Chris Benoit was a very good technical wrestler and he wasn't good on the mic. He lasted over 1 hour in the Royal Rumble and won at Wrestlemania by beating Triple H and Shawn Michaels for the World Heavyweight Championship.
The Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2011, 12:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?????? - ??????? ??? ???? 4 ???? is on a distinguished road

Hopefully not. I know I know, he is a great technical rassler but like you pointed out, he lacks the look and mic skills. I mean look at out 2 current biggest title holders. Edge. Phenomenal mic skills, great in many feuds, great look, top wrestler, appeal to viewers, great personality. Just like a WHC should be. And Miz. Great look, excellent mic skills, great personality, perfect in certain situations for a great moment. And most of all, these two men are great entertainers. Perfect package,
?????? - ??????? ??? ???? 4 ???? is offline   Reply With Quote