ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Which current champion gives his tittle the most prestige?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Mar 2011, 12:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

yo?r ????r d?va_? c?a?p, e??ly is on a distinguished road
Default Which current champion gives his tittle the most prestige?

I'll try re-phrasing it: Which current champion values his tittle the most? Is that better?
yo?r ????r d?va_? c?a?p, e??ly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2011, 12:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

Rated RKO is on a distinguished road

makes no sense
Rated RKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2011, 12:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

(Emerald Field) Silver_Star_100 is on a distinguished road

World Heavyweight Championship Edge because it has the best WM fued I think.

Could you please sign uo to my e-fed

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...9181858AAXHyu2
(Emerald Field) Silver_Star_100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2011, 12:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

CDMAX is on a distinguished road

The Miz
CDMAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2011, 12:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Kills?i?h ??????? ?R???r?? is on a distinguished road

From the WWE I'd say Edge. So far I've been enjoying his reign as the World Heavyweight Champion. He's been in good feuds, as well as matches to prove that he's a credible World Champion. Him winning his 10th world title in the Fatal Four Way TLC match shows just what I'm talking about. His feud with Dolph Ziggler was probably the best feud on Smackdown so far this year. So hopefully he can put on a good feud with Alberto Del Rio.

From TNA I'd say Beer Money are currently giving the Tag Team titles the most prestige. They've been putting on great Tag Tag matches as of late with Gunner Murphy and Ink Inc. There face turn was a success, since the Motor City Machine Guns are out of the Tag scene. Hopefully they continue to do well.
Kills?i?h ??????? ?R???r?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2011, 12:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

D??i?l ??y?? l S?ap ?? ???? is on a distinguished road

From the WWE I'd have to say Sheamus - Sheamus is a 2 time World Champion, Which adds alot more credibility to the United States Championship, Don't forget the prestige the Title already has, All the legends held that title, So not only does it give the US Championship more prestige, but it also gives Sheamus alot of credibility.

I've enjoyed the recent bouts and feuds given by The former WWE Champion Sheamus, So hopefully he can follow the 2 great US Champions (Miz Daniel Bryan), Who also gave us great feuds and matches.

I disagree with anyone who chooses any World Championships, because those titles have enough prestige, It doesn't make much sense to add prestige to the Championship that has the most prestige.

From TNA I'd have to agree with some users here and say Beer Money - They are In My Opinion of the best TNA Tag Champions in history, and with TNA's tag division not as strong as it used to be (MCMG Injured, Team 3D disbanned etc.) Atleast the Tag Champions are held by one of the only credible Tag Champions left, that being Beer Money.

It seems as if their matches are the only reason to watch a TNA progam these days, I always look forward to Beer Money defended the Tag Titles due to the fact they always deliver when it comes to Match Quality, and thats what it takes to be a Good, and credible champion, and that always brings prestige to ANY Major/non-major title.
 D??i?l ??y?? l S?ap ?? ???? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2011, 12:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
Young Noob

I ??V? ??? G??M?Z???MS7 is on a distinguished road

Daniel Bryan but he is not champion anymore. I guess Eve. Yes I said Eve!
I ??V? ??? G??M?Z???MS7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2011, 12:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Blaster is on a distinguished road

Stinger in TNA. The man is a great champion and did his best with a bad situation with Jeff Hardy. He turned down big $ for a Wrestlemania paycheck so he can continue to be the biggest star to never wrestle with WWE. Thats why the fans love him and he brings so much prestige to the belt.
Blaster is offline   Reply With Quote