ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Is my SvR 2011 WrestleMania better than the one that's about to happen in real life this year?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Mar 2011, 12:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

D.A (WS World Champion) is on a distinguished road
Default Is my SvR 2011 WrestleMania better than the one that's about to happen in real life this year?

Most of us agree that the WrestleMania 27 match card looks weird with only one match that people really care about, HHH vs Undertaker. I just played my own WrestleMania on Smackdown vs RAW 2011 but before i show you the results, here are a few things that happened before WrestleMania in SvR 2011:

- Christian lost the World Title at the Royal Rumble PPV to Jack Swagger in a Fatal 4 Way match (also involving Undertaker and Edge)

- Edge won the Royal Rumble

- Edge won the title from Jack Swagger at the EC PPV instead of WM.

- The #1 contenders match for the World Title between Undertaker and Jack Swagger ended in a no contest when the returning Mike Knox attacked both Swagger and Undertaker. Edge doesn't have an opponent for WM.

- The Miz becomes #1 contender for both the U.S and Tag Team Titles.

- Triple H turns heel by attacking HBK and allowing Randy Orton to become #1 contender for the WWE Title.

So the results from my WrestleMania are:

Match #1: John Cena defeated Christian, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Matt Hardy and MVP in the Money In The Bank Ladder Match (I was playing with Christian). Longest freaking match of the night, a great match with Christian and Sheamus almost winning (the climbed the ladder the most)

Match #2: Jericho Miz defeated Hart Dynasty(c) to win the WWE Tag Team Titles in a Tag Team Elimination Match (I was playing with Jericho). A great tag team match with Jericho eliminating both Tyson Kidd and DH Smith with the Walls Of Jericho.

Match #3: Beth Phoenix defeated Alicia Fox, Eve and Michelle McCool in a Fatal 4 Way match. A decent match. ( I was playing with Beth)

Match #4: Undertaker defeated Mike Knox in a singles match. Mike Knox actually put up a good fight with Undertaker, but Undertaker finished him with the Tombstone Piledriver. (I was playing with Undertaker)

Match #5: WWE United States Champion Mark Black (my created superstar) defeated The Miz to retain his title. Good match with a lot of reversals and near falls. (played with my created superstar)

Match #6: Triple H defeated Shawn Michaels in a 2 Out Of 3 Falls Match. Most brutal match of the night, 2-0 for HHH. (I was playing with HHH)

Match #7: WWE Champion Batista defeated Randy Orton to retain his title. It was a decent match, nothing special. (I was playing with Randy Orton)

WQ: So is My WrestleMania from SvR 2011 (the match card, storylines) better than the real life WrestleMania 27 (happening soon)???

P.S: My created superstar is a 4 time World Champ, defeated Matt Hardy in a squash match to win the U.S Title.

BQ: Which superstars do you think are gonna be released from WWE after WrestleMania?

@ The Lord of Darkness - I know what you mean but the thing is that Cena is not a main eventer in MY Smackdown vs RAW video game, he's more of a top mid-card talent. And Mike Knox returned as a top heel on Smackdown (i unlocked him)
D.A (WS World Champion) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2011, 12:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

The Pinnacle of AWESOME! is on a distinguished road

I liked your card better than WWE's Wrestlemania card.

BQ: Most likely Primo, Zack Ryder, other low-card talent.
The Pinnacle of AWESOME! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2011, 12:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

TexasRkowned is on a distinguished road

You need to be in the WWE Booking Team or the WWE Creative Team

BQ - I think Yoshi Tatsu is going to get release or maybe R-Truth
TexasRkowned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2011, 12:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

Scott Hall __HEY YO_ is on a distinguished road

Erm... I hate Smackdown vs Raw 2011 tbh hated the new gameplay to it and the fact you can't defend the title belts in exbition mode is stupid.

BQ: I dunno probally the ones that never get used guys like: Zack Ryder, Evan Bourne, Tyson Kid etc.
Scott Hall __HEY YO_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2011, 12:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

The Lord of Darkness is on a distinguished road

WQ: Cool card, but it seems really 'out of place'. I just think that it isn't 'better' than WM XXVII because it isn't as properly placed with it's wrestlers. Mike Knox vs Undertaker? Cena in the MITB?

BQ: Yoshi Tatsu, Chavo Guerrero
The Lord of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2011, 12:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Live Events is on a distinguished road

You are the WWE.

BQ: As long as they're on superstars, it would'nt make a difference since thats where all the mid carders wrestle at anyway.
Live Events is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2011, 12:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

hollister23 is on a distinguished road

sorry dude i dont think so... wrestlemania this year is gonna be epic... try this try to find as many matches this year and play them on SVR and see if u can get an idea what will happen (ex. play as CM punk vs Randy Orton) good luck
hollister23 is offline   Reply With Quote