ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Any one else have a problem with the Lawler/Cole Match at Wresltemania?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Mar 2011, 05:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

CDMAX is on a distinguished road
Default Any one else have a problem with the Lawler/Cole Match at Wresltemania?

i mean Michael Cole has 0 in ring experince and Lawler as much as i respect him is 60 years old, this match is a waste of time and just takes time away from guys who deserve more time at Wrestlemania such as John Morrison and Dainel Bryan, this match also takes out some wrestler from even having a match, like Ted Dibiase and Evan Bourne

Agree/Disagee?
CDMAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2011, 05:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Josh P is on a distinguished road

It going to be a stupid match but it will be funny because of the fact that Stone Cold is going to be the special ref and between Lawler and AUstin Cole is going to get his ass kicked
Josh P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2011, 05:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

WWEGuru is on a distinguished road

Its going to be just like last years Vince vs. Bret.

I agree with you that different people deserve to be in a match other than the commentators.

You said some names and I would just like to add a match of my own.

Daniel Bryan (c) vs John Morrison vs Ted Dibiase vs Evan Bourne in an Elimination Fatal 4-way for the U.S Championship.
WWEGuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2011, 05:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

??? ????? ????? is on a distinguished road

I agree there is alot more talent on the roster that isn't wrestling for two broadcasters. Daniel Bryan is United States Champion and he isn't wrestling and Kofi Kingston is the Intercontinental Champion and he's not even on Smackdown. The two broadcasters are getting favored over two champions, this is incredibly stupid there is no MITB, no IC championship match, no US championship match, but there's the battle of the broadcasters WTF?
??? ????? ????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2011, 05:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Liam Catterson is Back! is on a distinguished road

Cole does have a little bit of ring experience, one time he tagged with Lawler against Rhodes and DiBiase. But ofcourse he hasn't got as much experience as King. But I'm not having a problem with their match. It's good since Cole and Lawler are feuding, why not have a match, Yes it is taking time away from JoMo and Bryan etc but this would be a good way to sort out the feud. As well since Lawler hasn't fought at Mania and someone needs to kick the crap outta Cole
Liam Catterson is Back! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2011, 05:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Airdude35939 is on a distinguished road

No
Airdude35939 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2011, 05:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
Young Noob

Michael M is on a distinguished road

There having this match because Lawler has never been in a WM before.
Michael M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2011, 06:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
JD
Fresh Noob

JD is on a distinguished road

I don't really have a problem with it. King has been with WWE for around 18 years and has always wanted a WrestleMania match, but hasn't had the chance to do it. And he's 60 years old now, so I say go for it before he retires.

Plus they've been building it up well, with Cole antagonizing King so much. And now the match has even more added to it with Stone Cold as the referee. I'm sure the crowd is going to pop like crazy once King actually gets his hands on Cole. Plus Cole will probably take a stunner on top of that since it's WrestleMania and Stone Cold is going to be there. It's obviously not going to be a classic match, but it'll be a good entertainment match.
JD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2011, 06:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Burger King Sheamus! FELLA is on a distinguished road

I have a problem with this match,It really predictable.Lawler will surely win because Stone Cold is the ref. Cole doesn't have any chances at all.this match will end with Stone Cold drinking a beer and delivering Stunners to Swagger Cole.
Burger King Sheamus! FELLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2011, 06:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Ivan (Pudge) ®odriguez? (HSL) is on a distinguished road

Argee Bourne returns and wont be at wrestlemania. Wat happen to the big push
Ivan (Pudge) ®odriguez? (HSL) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2011, 06:17 PM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Mr some dude is on a distinguished road

The match will be funny but Morrison v Bryan would've been epic
Mr some dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2011, 06:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
Young Noob

undertakersymbiote is on a distinguished road

I agree with everything you said. I was dreading this match until SCSA was revealed to be the special guest referee. Now I don't mind it so much.
undertakersymbiote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2011, 06:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
Jobber

Jack Zeiggler is on a distinguished road

Its dumb, but they need more entertainment for Wrestlemania
Jack Zeiggler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2011, 06:32 PM   #14 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Drizzy Dri is on a distinguished road

I agree because I think that this match is going to be boring, but hopefully it wont be.
Drizzy Dri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Mar 2011, 06:37 PM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

The Dragon is on a distinguished road

I agree 100%. Michael Cole is a commentator; he does NOT belong in the ring at all, especially on PPV, and most especially at Wrestlemania.

Vince has pushed that idiot for a solid year, pushing and pushing, shoving him down our throats week after week, first on RAW, then RAW and NXT, and then RAW and Smackdown. Hours and hours of Michael Cole on TV every single week. Being pushed as the top heel in the WWE.

Where's Orton? Where's Punk? Where's Swagger? Where's Ziggler? Where's Kane? All taking a backseat to Michael Cole, a commentator. The only heels who get any real TV exposure at all anymore are Miz and Alberto Del Rio. And Vickie, also not a wrestler.

What's wrong with that picture? The top heel in the largest promotion in the world is...a weaselly little tool of a commentator nobody likes.

The ONLY reason to have this match at all is for Lawler to destroy him, shut him up, humble him, and send him back to the announce table to be the annoying little tool he was before Vince decided to pull a rib on the fans by making a commentator nobody likes, the top heel in the company.

Austin and Swagger are part of this whole sorry mess because Cole can't work, he doesn't know how. Austin should provide some comedy, but the match itself will be a black hole of suck.

And is an insult to the fans. The only way for Vince to make up for this year-long insult is to have Lawler destroy that idiot.
The Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote