ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

I never read spoilers, if people are such big fans why do they always look up what is going...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Feb 2011, 10:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Y2J_The_Lionheart is on a distinguished road
Default I never read spoilers, if people are such big fans why do they always look up what is going...

...to happen etc?
Y2J_The_Lionheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Feb 2011, 10:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

chad is on a distinguished road

their such big fans that they cannot wait to see what happens
chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Feb 2011, 10:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

cheese4cake is on a distinguished road

curiosity killed the cat?

actually, the more you are a fan of something, the more curiosity gnaws at you...

its like eating chocolate - you know you shouldnt eat it since you're on a diet, but you

just can't resist the temptation!!
cheese4cake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Feb 2011, 10:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Broken Dreams is on a distinguished road

This is how I see it.

I watch it to see what happens, not because something is going to apparently happen. Apparently because most of the time according to what people say is going to happen after they scout rumour sites, it doesn't or it's a half truth.

I never go on any spoiler sites, I'm a wrestling fan, not an internet fan. I get involved in the wrestling shows, i don't get involved or hyped about what i read on the internet.

I make my own observations and analysis going by what i see on the shows, not by what's written on the internet by people who don't even work for the company.

I follow the storylines and that's all i get involved in. Whether i'm right or wrong, i don't care because it's fun for me to get involved in the wrestling action itself.
Broken Dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Feb 2011, 10:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

NeXus 4 LYFE is on a distinguished road

To see if Smack Down is going to be a waste a time watching, It gets old watching the same face wrestlers win month after month , rarely get a heel win a match only once a month .
NeXus 4 LYFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Feb 2011, 10:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

shadowman1994 is on a distinguished road

I agree. I don't want to hear the spoilers cause it ruins the impact of the show. You won't be surprised and not be excited. Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the show how it's meant too be. When fans say that the WWE or TNA has gone downhill, it's their own fault if they don't get excited at what happens because they already know about it or the rumors say one thing exciting and something els happens and they complain about that.
shadowman1994 is offline   Reply With Quote