ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why were so many wrestling fans upset that Del Rio won the rumble? were they hoping for

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Feb 2011, 09:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
KP
Fresh Noob

KP is on a distinguished road
Default Why were so many wrestling fans upset that Del Rio won the rumble? were they hoping for

Cena or Orton? A fresh face is good and Alberto is talented
KP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Feb 2011, 09:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

rsbchamp is on a distinguished road

NO i dont like any of them. i wanted MORRISON to win
rsbchamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Feb 2011, 10:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Brady is on a distinguished road

actualy i was hoping for Triple H

but i dont like Del Rio if someone new why not Sheamus or someone better
Brady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Feb 2011, 10:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Jennifer is on a distinguished road

i really dont know what the wwe is thinking of him go to wrestlemania i would rather see randy orton or someone else going to wrestlemania then him i really dont think to much alberto del rio
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Feb 2011, 10:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

_|053|o|-| is on a distinguished road

Alberto is extremely talented, so I don't see why so many people are ragging on him. I mean, come on, he's an ex-MMA fighter and was on the Mexican national wrestling team for the Pan-Am games. He's also part of one of the most well known and highly-regarded Mexican wrestling families there is. You don't achieve all those accolades and NOT have skill. To add to it, he's not too shabby on the mic. I actually think that Alberto's going to be a main-event contender for a long, long time.
_|053|o|-| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Feb 2011, 10:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

SONG 2....000 is on a distinguished road

they are all stuck up pigs who are stuck in the past and doesnt know what they want
SONG 2....000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Feb 2011, 10:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Alberto Del Rrrrrrio! is on a distinguished road

Unfortunately that's wrestling fans for you. If HHH had made a come back and won it or Jo Mo had won it, you would still get a group of serial complainers. If Cena or Orton had won it people would have said it was stupid and predictable Alberto winning is a good thing and he has proven he can perform in a main event as he did very well at TLC and was not out of place in that match at all.

In saying this, I think Alberto is a future champ, but I think a little later in the year, I would be surprised if he won at Mania but I definately would not be disappointed.

Alberto winning the rumble was a breath of fresh air and for those kids that are upset about it, go and watch the dinasours on TNA.
Alberto Del Rrrrrrio! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Feb 2011, 10:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Lil_ Scholar is on a distinguished road

He's got skill, but its too soon. I think he should be an intercontinental champion first. But headlining the biggest ppv of the year when he's only been on tv for what 3 months? That's crazy. If he were some amazing physical specimen, ok I understand that, but he's not an Undertaker, he's not a Batista.
Lil_ Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote