ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What was the best royal rumble?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Dec 2010, 05:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Kevin Stanley is on a distinguished road
Default What was the best royal rumble?

In ur opinion what was the best Rumble?
Kevin Stanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2010, 05:15 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Hildred Scheibner is on a distinguished road

I love a bargain as much as anyone and I used to love all the cheap stuff I could find on eBay, but nowadays it seems so hard to find anything cheap over there and just when we're all finding it tougher to just pay our bills. I don't give up so I was looking for someplace online where I could still find myself a bargain... and by accident I came across this site I never heard of before where you get rock bottom prices from police impounded stuff, I mean I was worried about scams but this stuff is actually real and I got some real cheap stuff there... it's become my new eBay lol! Go to WinItems.com
Hildred Scheibner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2010, 05:19 AM   #3 (permalink)
A C
Fresh Noob

A C is on a distinguished road

2006, 2008, 2009 were very good
A C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2010, 05:24 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Ice Dagger is on a distinguished road

Ric Flair, the NWA guy, was new to the WWF and this was his proving ground to WWF only fans who never saw him in the NWA what the big deal about him was, and he had a good showing. It was also, as even said on one of the WWE DVD's, that is really was a who's who of wrestling. Everyone from Sid, to Jake Roberts, to the legendary Undertaker, to HBK, to Jimmy Snuka, to Roddy Piper, name any big name of the WWF from the mid 80s to 90s and they were in that Rumble. Even the Warlord made it in. Not to mention, Bobby Heenan on heel commentary was great and made the night even better and the event better. He was begging for Flair to win, and it sounded so genuine. That is what is missing in today's product, genuine worked emotion. That seperates the goods from the greats (Heenan was a great).
The Ice Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2010, 05:28 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Ryan Mawhinney is on a distinguished road

Well What Are You Talking About? The royal Rumble Match Or The Full PPV Card. I Think 2001 Was The Best Royal Rumble Match But If Your Talking About The PPV Then 2000
Ryan Mawhinney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2010, 05:32 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

juggaloarthr is on a distinguished road

the 1990 royal rumble when the two biggest names in the old federation {at the time} hulk hogan and the ultimate warrior squared off for the first time which set up their title for title match at wrestlemania 6 in toronto skydome.
juggaloarthr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2010, 05:38 AM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

?The Devil_s Favorite Demon? is on a distinguished road

When Kane eliminated 11 contenders sadly Stone Cold won it but that to me was one of the best Royal Rumbles ever!
?The Devil_s Favorite Demon? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2010, 05:44 AM   #8 (permalink)
J D
Fresh Noob

J D is on a distinguished road

To me it's either 1995 or 2000 can't choose which was better lol. but yea my two favourites won .
J D is offline   Reply With Quote