ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you think Awesome Kong coming to the WWE will change the Diva's division for the better?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Dec 2010, 12:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Do you think Awesome Kong coming to the WWE will change the Diva's division for the better?

I think so. She could add new and fresher storylines to the division, especially since Beth Phoenix won't be the only dominant Diva now that Kong's going to be there.
Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2010, 01:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Demon Of Death Valley is on a distinguished road

I can see Kong feuding with LayCool
Demon Of Death Valley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2010, 01:12 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

?i?? ? h??????l is on a distinguished road

Honestly, I don't think so. She is a good wrestler but I don't think that WWE will do anything with her. Sure, she could be a big part in helping the diva's division but I don't think that she will be the person that will be the face of the division. She does not have the model look that most of the divas have and her being in TNA and Indies may prevent her from being something big in the WWE. We already see what has happen to Kaval and Gail Kim. I hope, that WWE does something with her like have a feud with Beth Phoenix but my gut feeling is....she wont be anything in the WWE.
?i?? ? h??????l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2010, 01:17 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?The Bio-Haza?d?? Dibiase for WHC is on a distinguished road

This is definetly good.

Maybe this means WWE is actually looking for more than just eye candy, maybe shes just for show, but either way its something new, its pretty much a given that she is going to do something big (considering shes something never saw in WWE)

I would love to see Kong v. Beth, but even more, id like to see:

Kong v. Tamina v. Natalya v. Beth
?The Bio-Haza?d?? Dibiase for WHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2010, 01:22 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Derrick Edmonds is on a distinguished road

yeah
Derrick Edmonds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2010, 01:28 AM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Drizzy is on a distinguished road

ya she would but I do not think she will ever sign with the wee
Drizzy is offline   Reply With Quote