ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Is it worth my time to watch TNA?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Dec 2010, 01:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Morgan is on a distinguished road
Default Is it worth my time to watch TNA?

I've been watching Raw for the last 6 years but I'm getting sick of the storylines. I've heard a lot about how good TNA is, but is it worth my time to watch it?
Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2010, 01:58 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

xxKingJames06xx is on a distinguished road

Personally I hate TNA
xxKingJames06xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2010, 02:02 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

?i?? ? h??????l is on a distinguished road

It is up too you, don't go by our opinion, because the IWC is almost impossible to please. Just watch it if you like it then keep watching it.
?i?? ? h??????l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2010, 02:07 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

PUNKISNEXUS is on a distinguished road

I guess its worth giving it a chance.
PUNKISNEXUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2010, 02:17 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Eric J is on a distinguished road

The Tag Team Matches some Knockout Matches is what Save the show from getting Boring. But TNA needs to stop Making a lot of Promos because they are annoying. The Motor City Machine Guns are arguably the best Tag Team in the Company at the moment. The Beautiful People are the Hottest Knockouts in the Company. So watching TNA Impact is sometimes Worth Watching. You should give it a shot tomorrow night on Spike TV at 9:00 PM.
Eric J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2010, 02:22 AM   #6 (permalink)

Dorothy is on a distinguished road

I hate TNA. but if u want to, its worth a chance.
Dorothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2010, 02:28 AM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

James Strubberg jr. is on a distinguished road

tna has alot of talking
James Strubberg jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2010, 02:32 AM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

lotsofotherstuff is on a distinguished road

I still enjoy TNA to a degree, but I watch any wrestling I can get my hands on basically.. Its not as good as it was even a year ago.. Its been one of the worst years in TNA actually.. But they do have good matches, their PPV matches are amazing.. The main events are abit WCWish but the undercard is really really strong..

I say check them out for like 2 weeks, and then decide what you think.
lotsofotherstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2010, 02:37 AM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Griffin C is on a distinguished road

YES. If anything just watch the tag teams and Knockouts division. Look at the best of 5 series of matches for the Tag team belt between the Motor City Machine Guns and Beer Money. Those have to be the best tag matches i have ever seen. trust me you won't be disappointed by them. I couldn't find the whole matches but this video gives you an idea of what it was like.

www.youtube.com
Griffin C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2010, 02:43 AM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Joshua Telemaque is on a distinguished road

Yes i personally really like TNA. To it's better then wwe because it feels more real and it really makes you feel like these people really hate each other. But overall i just like supporting the underdogs for some reason, Because if wwe is the only power in the game then they can just do whatever they want and not care about the fans. At least tna cares about there fans.
Joshua Telemaque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2010, 02:48 AM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Adam Moysen is on a distinguished road

TNA is very good. It's the rising superpower in sports entertainment in my opinion. They've got a hell of a lot of talent, and they do some brilliant matches; extreme matches etc. however, i dont like the main storyline in tna right now. they've turned like 90 % of their roster heel and it gets so annoying. its worth watching, but you dont have to stop watching raw. i watch both, and i find it ok!
Adam Moysen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2010, 02:54 AM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

The Dragon is on a distinguished road

It's worth your time to give it a fair chance. Just know going in that TNA is NOT the WWE nor does it try to be. They are deliberately very different from the WWE. TNA doesn't hold your hand and lead you step-by-step through storylines, spelling everything out in small words. You gotta pay attention or you will miss things that will confuse you later. Don't expect family friendly storylines and characters designed to entertain children and grandma. TNA is designed more for adult males.

The wrestling is faster-paced and more hard-hitting. TNA actually wrestles, rather than just have some guys punching and kicking for a few minutes then do a finisher. There is lots of cussing, blood fairly often, the use of weapons, and plenty of gimmick matches, some of which are hardcore.

Some people have likened TNA to WCW in the mid to late 90's. If you're familiar with that, then TNA will seem rather familiar. If you're not, then go into it with an open mind and let them entertain you without any pre-conceived ideas on your part.
The Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote