ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

if you had the chance to improve the divas division, what would you do?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Dec 2010, 09:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
d2
Fresh Noob

d2 is on a distinguished road
Default if you had the chance to improve the divas division, what would you do?

who would you fire/hire. would you bring back a title what? anything goes. ur the boss
d2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2010, 09:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

The Hopester is on a distinguished road

Replace it with the cruiserweight division
The Hopester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2010, 09:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?Golden MosesX ?ra? is on a distinguished road

With Awesome Kong in WWE the Divas division is all ready Improved
?Golden MosesX ?ra? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2010, 09:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

BowkerRatedR is on a distinguished road

Bring back trish and lita, thats the only hope they have
BowkerRatedR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2010, 09:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

Dani is on a distinguished road

i would let it go and fire all the divas
Dani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2010, 10:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Ric F is on a distinguished road

I would combine those two answers. i would fire all of them and replace it with the cruiserweight division.

word to the wise

please answer mine http
Ric F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2010, 10:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

?? ?????? ???_? ?h???, ?? is on a distinguished road

Here's a list of things I would do in order to improve the Diva's division:

1. I would bring back the women's tittle. I think that they need one women's tittle for each brand. Only having one kind of screws things up.

2. I would give the Diva's more air time. They only have like, 2 minute matches right now. If they want us to take them seriously, they need to have longer and better matches.

3. Stop hiring models, and hire real wrestlers with talent like Naomi for example. SureKelly Kelly is beautiful, but she couldn't wrestle to save her own life. We need people with talent at least.

4. Stop putting them in ridiculous storylines and childish characters (e.g Laycool). Give them something to work with.
?? ?????? ???_? ?h???, ?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2010, 10:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

Eric J is on a distinguished road

I would Bring back the Women's Championship since the WWE are bringing in more Diva's and only having one Championship for the Women will be difficult and some Diva's will just Leave WWE. I would have the Diva's Wrestle for more than 2-3 Minutes. They should at least perform for about 7-10 Minutes on Average so the Division could look serious again. The Trish Stratus Lita Matches were Great and Long Enough. I would have the SmackDown Diva's be Gail Kim, Beth Phoenix, Lay-Cool, AJ Lee, Naomi, Kelly Kelly (She's improving in the Ring). The Raw Diva's would be Natalya Neidhart, Maryse, Melina, Eve Torres, Awesome Kong (If she is Hired by WWE), Maxine, Tamina, Kaitlyn. The Diva's Championship would be on SmackDown while the Womens Championship would be on Raw. The Bella Twins, Rosa Mendas, Alicia Fox would be Fired.

The Face Diva's for the Entire Company:

1) Gail Kim

2) Natalya Neidhart

3) Beth Phoenix

4) AJ Lee

5) Kaitlyn

6) Kelly Kelly

7) Naomi

The Heel Diva's of the Entire Company:

1) Michelle McCool

2) Layla El

3) Awesome Kong

4) Maryse

5) Melina

6) Maxine

7) Tamina
Eric J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2010, 10:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
Jobber

Yungblud is on a distinguished road

first off, I'd send all the divas who constantly botch moves to OVW. then, I'd take a page from TNA and create (or bring back rather) the women's tag team titles because there are too many divas in the WWE to only have one divas title
Yungblud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2010, 10:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

The Dragon is on a distinguished road

First thing I'd do is to separate the Divas from the male wrestlers, and, for god's sake, STOP making them props and trophies for the male wrestlers (such as what's going on with Maryse and the Bellas). They are supposed to be wrestlers, treat them as such.

Then I'd strike from the job description has to be Playboy-worthy. John Laurinitis makes no pretense about that. Laurinitis is head of talent acquisitions. Basically he does the hiring and number one on his list of requirements for a female wrestler is she has to be Playboy-worthy or she has no chance of being hired, regardless of how skilled she is in the ring. The WWE has shot itself in the foot with this requirement, missing out on skilled and talented women from all over the world.

I wouldn't fire any of the Divas. They're all well-known and none of them get booed out of the building.

I WOULD make every effort and do whatever it takes to hire Faby Apache away from AAA. Faby's the all-around best female wrestler in the world, in my opinion. She may not be Playboy-worthy but she's certainly not unattractive. There are only three Divas who could hang with Faby in the ring. Gail Kim, Natalya Neidhart, and Beth Phoenix. Faby would school the rest of them quite easily. Faby would be my Divas Champion and she would be the one teaching those limited Divas how to wrestle.

I would also make every effort to sign Sarah Del Rey, too. Del Rey would be my top heel (Faby the top face). Del Rey, although quite a skilled mat wrestler, is more a power brawler, and she's larger than all of the Divas, with the possible exception of Beth Phoenix. Between Faby and Del Rey, those Divas would get quite an education. Those who survive that education are welcome to stay on and become serious wrestlers.

There aren't enough Divas to merit two singles titles, so I would have only one Divas Championship. And I would have a Divas Tag Team Championship.

The commentators would call every Diva match and commentate on those matches while they are happening. I would have no more burying the Diva matches by the commentators babbling about everything but what's going on in the ring, as if the Divas do not matter at all.

The Divas Championship would be defended at most PPVs, and in real matches, not those throwaway bathroom break matches we normally get. That can sort of be excused now because of the very limited skills of most of the Divas. Faby and Del Rey would change that.

Once I got Faby Apache and Sarah Del Rey signed (assuming I'm successful in that), the first thing I'd do is vacate the Divas Championship and do a single-elimination tournament amongst all of the Divas, over the course of a month of TV (RAW and Smackdown) with the semi-finals and finals on the next PPV. The finals would come down to Faby vs Del Rey. I'd give them 15 minutes to do the finals, with Faby coming out the winner and new Divas Champ.

Faby would then feud with Del Rey over the title while the other Divas jockey for position to take on the winner. With Faby Apache and Sarah Del Rey heading up the Divas Division this would send a very clear and definite message that the Divas are no longer bathroom break matches and ARE more than just silly gimmicks, big hair, and sparkly outfits.
The Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2010, 10:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
Young Noob

?Future Dr.Ted Andru is on a distinguished road

fire or move the useleess talentless divas (kelly, maryse, eve, bellas, layla, michelle, alica) to fcw.

hire talented divas (niomi, kong, etc)

bring back the womens title

have the divas wrestle 10 minute matches at least

have the commentators start talking about the match cuz usually they babbble on about nonsense during the divas match

give the divas serious storylines

have them pushed so far as competing with guys and winning the title smales usually wear like back in the attitude era
?Future Dr.Ted Andru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2010, 10:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Hector Marin is on a distinguished road

i would get rid of laycool and try to hire the beautiful ppl.i will also have trish,lita,and torrie back on the wwe. iwould also get rid of the unified divas title and put the divas title on smackdown and womens title on raw.and hire more divas and put 75% on smackdown and the rest to raw.
Hector Marin is offline   Reply With Quote