ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

WCWE Tuesday Night Showtime (Rate Review)?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Dec 2010, 01:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

The Codebreaker is on a distinguished road
Default WCWE Tuesday Night Showtime (Rate Review)?

WCWE stands for World Championship Wrestling Entertainment.

===============================================

GM- Shane McMahon

WCWE World Heavyweight Champion- Chris Jericho

WCWE International Champion- Austin Aries

WCWE Tag Team Champions- Shelton Benjamin Charlie Haas

WCWE Womens Champion- Angelina Love

Promo 1- Chris Jericho comes out. Jericho says I am the WCWE Heavyweight Champion and I will issue an open challenge against anybody from the locker room. Jericho waits for a few more seconds and says I guess that nobody has the guts to face me. Tyler Black comes out and says I am worthy of defeating you CJ. Jericho says You wouldn't last 5 Minutes in the ring with me....the greatest Wrestler on this show. Black says I'm pretty sure that will happen.

Match 1- (5 Minute Time Limit) Chris Jericho (heel) vs. Tyler Black (face). Jericho goes for the Codebreaker, but Black blocks it and connects with a Snap Flatliner in under 5 Minutes.

Promo 2- Shane McMahon comes out and says Since Chris Jericho lost to Tyler Black in the Non- Title 5 Minute Time Limit Match, Jericho will defend the Title against Black next Tuesday in a Hardcore Match.

Match 2- The Hart Dynasty (Tyson Kidd DH Smith) (faces) vs. Shelton Benjamin Charlie Haas (heels). Smith was knocked to the outside of the ring after being hit with the Super Kick by Shelton, Kidd was distracted by Benjamin which Haas connected with the Bridging German Suplex in 12 Minutes.

Match 3- Mickie James Angelina Love (faces) vs. Gail Kim Tara (heels). Angelina Love connected with the Brongue Kick once Mickie Irish Whiped Gail Kim to the outside of the ring in 8 Minutes.

Promo 3- Shane McMahon is in his office and says It will be Austin Aries vs. Daniel Bryan vs. CM Punk in a Triple Threat Elimination Match for the main event.

Match 4- Kaval Amazing Red (faces) vs. Beer Money (heels). Beer Money connect with the DMI to Red in 19 Minute Minutes. Kaval was attacked before the match started from James Storm.

Match 5- (Triple Threat Elimination Match) Austin Aries (heel) vs. Daniel Bryan (face) vs. CM Punk (heel). Aries eliminates Punk by connecting with the Horns of Aries. Bryan eliminates and wins the match by connecting the Cattle Mutilation in 23 Minutes.

Promo 4- Austin Aries clobbers Bryan in the head with the International Title belt.
The Codebreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2010, 01:57 AM   #2 (permalink)
rko
Jobber

rko is on a distinguished road

- Awesome Show
rko is offline   Reply With Quote