ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Was this a GOOD or BAD decision on WWE's part?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Dec 2010, 01:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

_|053|o|-| is on a distinguished road
Default Was this a GOOD or BAD decision on WWE's part?

Regarding Dolph Ziggler: We all know that Dolph is capable of amazing matches, just watch him against Daniel Bryan at Bragging Rights. Usually during his matches, he'll put on a good show for a while, but then win with an underhand tactic and/or cheap trick, making him look cheap instead of talented. Do you think this is a GOOD way to make him look like a heel champion, or a BAD thing, because it totally counters all the awesome things he did during the match?
_|053|o|-| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2010, 01:57 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Karlee T is on a distinguished road

Go to http://TVPCU.com and watch live online.

In addition to sports, you can choose between a list of over 4500 worldwide TV channels like ABC, CBS, ESPN, FOX, NBC, TNT, BBC, CBC, Sky TV, TSN, local channels and more.

It only takes a minute to download and install it onto your computer and you can watch many other TV channels live online, legally, and with good quality right on your computer. This can be used anywhere in the world.

I've used it for a long time and I think you'll like it too
Karlee T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2010, 02:04 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

WWF ATTITUDE is on a distinguished road

Truthfully, if he wins then im all for it. Mainly because he knows how to win a match, whether its by a low blow or a clean pin, he knows how to win a match. Sure it makes Dolph look like he just got lucky, but then the wrestler that lost might watch out for him next time because they'll know what Dolph is capable of. If he wins by a low blow, he got a win and he gave a message to the other wrestler.
WWF ATTITUDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2010, 02:08 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Xenosor is on a distinguished road

I believe...

It is a great thing that they make him win underhandedly because who has not won by cheating these days? Besides there are some great wrestlers who cheat and still manage to show off their skills. Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Eddie Guerrero, Ric Flair, and Chris Jericho have all done it and made a career of doing it. Right now, in my own opinion, Dolph Ziggler is coming off as a version of Shawn Michaels which is awesome. The Shawn Michaels that was with the Sensational Sherri that is. His storyline is perfect and I am sure in no time he will rise up past being just the Intercontinental Champion and eventually show more and more of his in ring skills as time goes on. Just my own thoughts though.
Xenosor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2010, 02:12 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Dillon S is on a distinguished road

Dolph Ziggler is a great wrestler, WWE could have good ideas if they use him right. Sometimes when i see Dolph wrestle he reminds me of Mr. Perfect Curt Henning.
Dillon S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2010, 02:17 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Mark J is on a distinguished road

Dolph is a great talent and has ALOT of potential...(why do you tink he's the only Spirit Squad member left in WWE?). However I can see where your coming from. I've been watching wrestling for a very long tiem and I see this all the time. The way the Ziggler's winning matches is to make his character look exactly like you said a BAD champ. But this is to make fans HATE him that much more so when he turns face (and he will) it'll make him look seasoned and experienced. You'll hear Cole or the King comment about how Ziggler counters his heel opponent's underhanded tactic (the same ones he used to pull as a heel) by saying stuff like Ziggler the young upcoming champion, very intelligent in the ring. Or he's not gonna fall for that so easily or Ziggler knows every trick in the book. He knows how to win in this business, he knows what it takes to be champion.

It's all about developing his character and building him up to be a top heel. So to answer your question it's a GOOD thing because they're setting him up for bigger and better things down the road.

Nice question and great observation.
Mark J is offline   Reply With Quote