ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Name every former world champion in WWE who held a midcard singles title after a world title reign?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Dec 2010, 11:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Broken Dreams is on a distinguished road
Default Name every former world champion in WWE who held a midcard singles title after a world title reign?

Name every former world champion in WWE who held a midcard singles title after a world title reign?
Broken Dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2010, 11:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?MosesX ?ra? is on a distinguished road

John Cena From U.S. to WWE champ

Chris Jericho Unified champ to WHC

Chris benoit U.S. to WHC

Kurt angle IC to WWE
?MosesX ?ra? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2010, 11:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

ALL HAIL HARDY KING OF YOUTUBE!!! is on a distinguished road

I don't know about every, but I'll give this a shot!

Triple H, Won the WWE Championship in the late 90s, later, went on to win the IC Title with a brief title reign, around WM 17, while Steve Austin was currently WWE Champion!

Chris Benoit, won the World Championship at WM, years later, would win the US Title!

Big Show

Ric Flair, who had 16 world title reigns and then would win the IC title toward the end of his WWE Career!

Chris Jericho, who has basically done it all in the business, after becoming the first undisputed champion, he would later go on to break the record for the most IC Title Wins!

Kane,

Those are the stars who I can think of off the top of my head, and I'm sure I'm probably leaving a lot out, I also know both Macho Man and Ultimate Warrior held IC Title Gold, but don't really know for sure if it was before or after any world title reigns, just because I really didn't watch much wrestling while they was the Big Stars of WWE, anyways, hope it helps!
ALL HAIL HARDY KING OF YOUTUBE!!! is offline   Reply With Quote