ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Is the WWE trying to make Cena into a Rock?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Dec 2010, 10:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Griffin C is on a distinguished road
Default Is the WWE trying to make Cena into a Rock?

It seems like lately they have been doing more promos where Cena is bashing on people like Vickie Guerrero or Michael Cole. I actually like what Cena is turning into, whereas about a year ago i hated him.

BQ1: Will Justin Gabriel turn face? It seems like this past RAW he was very hesitant with everything in Nexus. First of all he looked like he was thinking if he wanted to do the 450 splash on Cena and finally did it. Also he was very hesitant in raising his arm at the end of the show while everyone else was.

BQ2: Who do you think/hope will win next week between John Morrison and The Miz? I really want Morrison to win because hes my favorite superstar but I think the WWE will wait for him to win his first world title at Wrestlemania. Your thoughts?
Griffin C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2010, 10:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Rena Humphres is on a distinguished road

I got 1 word.

Yes.
Rena Humphres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2010, 10:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Derrick Edmonds is on a distinguished road

yes
Derrick Edmonds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2010, 10:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

kydragon is on a distinguished road

It wouldn't surprise me, but Cena isn't creative or funny enough to be anything close to the Rock. The Rock had natural charisma, born and bred for the business, and was great on the mic. Cena can't act serious to save his life. In a serious segment, wanting to get his hands on CM Punk for beating him up two nights in a row, he called him CM Sucks. That's not only stupid and not funny, but took away from the feel the segment should have had.

BQ1 - It's all a possibility as the WWE Draft gets closer

BQ2 - Miz. This match should happen at the Rumble instead of on Raw. They could test the thought of Morrison being in the main event since that match doesn't have to sell the PPV, the Rumble match does.
kydragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2010, 10:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

The Sinister HeeL is on a distinguished road

Whatever he does he wouldn't even be half a star the Rock was.Cena's mic skills are overrated it sucks.

The Rock had a charizma that no other had and cena will never have.

BQ1:Gabriel will join with Wade barret when he returns.

BQ2:I hope Morrison but they will make miz win for now.
The Sinister HeeL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2010, 11:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Emmie is on a distinguished road

1.) Possibly... But no matter what he'll never be able to be The Rock. No one could.

2.) I was thinking the exact same thing while watching Raw. It seemed out of place. Interesting thought that he'll rejoin Barrett at the return. I would love to see that happen.

3.) It would be great if John Morrison became the new WWE champion just for the sake of him never holding that title. However I don't think the Miz's title reign will be over so soon.
Emmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2010, 11:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

ALL HAIL HARDY KING OF YOUTUBE!!! is on a distinguished road

I don't think that is WWE's plan, and yes, what Cena says is true, he takes shots at everyone, always has, it isn't new, that is how he became famous, except in his early career he was rapping and his insults was even more crude!

BQ1: I think you are over-thinking it!

BQ2: I want to see these two go back and forth, so, yeah, I hope he does win!
ALL HAIL HARDY KING OF YOUTUBE!!! is offline   Reply With Quote