ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

If You Were a Wrestler, How Would you Make a Heel/Face Turn?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Dec 2010, 09:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
rko
Jobber

rko is on a distinguished road
Default If You Were a Wrestler, How Would you Make a Heel/Face Turn?

Face means - Hero

Heel means - Villian

BQ- Would this Help or Hurt the PG Rating for WWE? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97y_WruHKUw

BQ2- Who Has the Best Promos in WWE right now?

- In order to Get Best Answer you Have to Answer the Bonus Questions
rko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2010, 09:27 AM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster ever

If I were to make a heel turn I'd attack my partner in our tag team match. After the match is over I'd walk up to the ramp and watch as my former partner gets attacked by our opponents.
Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2010, 09:32 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Fahjin is on a distinguished road

I would make face turn and moves like JOHN CENA.
Fahjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2010, 09:37 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

$M.A.R.R$(M.O.B is on a distinguished road

By missing a steel chair shot that was supposed to hit the back of my friend, but in reality hitting him the the back of the head.. Putting him out of work, and a concussion.. Oh wait thats happened before? Lol
$M.A.R.R$(M.O.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2010, 09:42 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Eric J is on a distinguished road

I would be the Special Referee for my Partners World Championship Match against the Champion. I would Cost my Partner an oppurtunity of Winning the World Title by allowing the Champion to hit my partner with the Championship Belt. After the match is over, I would Attack my Partner thus beginning a Feud with him.

BQ: That would actually Hurt the Programming for WWE. I know it looks hot, but WWE won't allow it anymore. If WWE did that then it would have given a Good Example on why Linda McMahon didn't win Senate.

BQ2: A lot of Wrestlers in WWE Cut good Promos to be called the best. Wade Barrett, CM Punk, John Cena, Edge, many more Superstars know how to cut a Good Promo.
Eric J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2010, 09:47 AM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Jburgh20 is on a distinguished road

During a match one of the wrestlers accidently closelines the ref and one of the two wrestlers(heel) is my secret friend and I come out of crowd with a mask and brass knuckles and crack the other wrestler in the head cold. This goes on for a few weeks and then I finally reveal myself.

Hurt

The miz
Jburgh20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2010, 09:52 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

James Woods is on a distinguished road

I would be hold the money in the bank briefcase and my partner is world heavyweight champion and i tell him i'm going for the wwe title so are team can hold both titles but after a tag match we win i hit my partner with the chair and just beat the crap out of him then cash in money in the bank on him and win, which follows that he got injury from the attack and he returns at the royal rumble and wins and we have a faceoff at wrestlemania for the title

BQ1: Ain't nothing wrong with that

BQ2: In my opinion right now it's the Miz he's the top one on the mic right now
James Woods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2010, 09:57 AM   #8 (permalink)
Young Noob

martin_rulz6 is on a distinguished road

If I were to turn heel, I would just do it in the most shocking way possible, just come in to make it look like I am coming in to help, but instead going to clean house for a heel or heel faction, kinda like what Hulk Hogan did when he joined the nWo

BQ: Probably hurt

BQ2: The Miz. It helps that he probably has the best mic skills out of everybody in the WWE right now. Last night's promo was pretty entertaining, and short of the promo with Pee Wee Herman and The Big Show (which I thought was quite embarrassing), he has been pretty much hit lately with about every promo of his.
martin_rulz6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2010, 10:03 AM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Adam Moysen is on a distinguished road

I'd turn heel by unnecessarily beating the hell of out of someone with a chair who just beat me fair and square.

I'd turn face again by saving that person from a handicap attack.

BQ- it would help it come out of the PG rating, which it needs to do!

BQ2- cena
Adam Moysen is offline   Reply With Quote