ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

CM Punk The New Leader Of Nexus? What Are Your Thoughts?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Dec 2010, 01:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

SMichelle is on a distinguished road
Default CM Punk The New Leader Of Nexus? What Are Your Thoughts?

CM Punk is cool. He will make a better leader of Nexus than Wade Barrett.
SMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2010, 01:27 AM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

Jamaican Man is on a distinguished road

This is unbelievably spectacular. Stay tuned for some thrilling weeks of Raw to come in the near future. I think this is the time where Punk will fully evolve into a true mega star. He did so great as the leader of SES and he will soon take the thrown as the top heel in WWE. His heel heat will be unbelievable. Just watch. Plus CM Punk is a monster on the mic and Nexus promos will be more entertaining. Also Gabriel and Punk teaming up in a tag team match would be fun to watch.
Jamaican Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2010, 01:32 AM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

Jerome is on a distinguished road

Wade is better WHY?

Cos he is from Manchester like me =)

MANCHESTER UNITED 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2010, 01:47 AM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

Twiggy NYC is on a distinguished road

I always saw CM Punk as a lone wolf.
Twiggy NYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2010, 01:52 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?Juli??? is on a distinguished road

Really! i dnt kno that Then happen to wade Barrett?
?Juli??? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2010, 02:02 AM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

?i?? ? h??????l is on a distinguished road

He wont last long I want too see him in the world title scene.
?i?? ? h??????l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2010, 02:07 AM   #7 (permalink)
Young Noob

Fay Hinnawe is on a distinguished road

well i cant say i didnt see it coming but seeing CM SUCKS being a leader of nexus reminds why we will never respect him
Fay Hinnawe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2010, 02:12 AM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Living Legacy is on a distinguished road

Positive Effect: The positive effect is it helps Nexus grow more in learning what they will need to do when the stable does completely disband. It also helps CM Punk get back on the right track of becoming a main eventer again, which is where he needs to be.

Negative Effect: We have seen this already, Cena vs Nexus, it's been like that all year long and WWE is dragging it on even longer, the only difference is CM Punk will be leading the group against him, hopefully WWE gets it right this time.

Overall Thoughts:

With CM Punk as the new leader of Nexus this is a chance for the WWE to re-write a new storyline in a much better way. They totally messed up with Nexus in 2010, they started out as a powerhouse team looking to destroy everyone and everything in their path, then they started to fade, they were losing matches, and losing the respect as a top powerhouse stable. John Cena built them up all year and ultimately they still failed, Barrett was a good leader for Nexus, he was an excellent talker on the mic but his lakc of in-ring time proved to be a huge flaw as you didn't really know what to expect from him. Now that Cena has taken out Barrett it left the door open for a new leader, or for the stable to disband completely, because if Nexus would have just stayed the way they were then the whole thing between Cena and Nexus would have proved completely pointless because all Nexus has garnered is loss after loss.

So now WWE throws the reigns to CM Punk, a perfect heel in the WWE. CM Punk is definitely one of the top heels in WWE history, his work on the mic is just awesome, and his in-ring skill is just as great. CM Punk has also led a stable, that being of course the Straightedge Society. So he does have experience in this department where Wade Barrett was just gaining knowledge as he went along. Now that Nexus has a capable leader, they can start off the New Year right, and possibly be a huge force in WWE come 2011, this time WWE has the chance to make things better and hopefully they have some fresh ideas for this storyline.
The Living Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2010, 02:17 AM   #9 (permalink)
Young Noob

Rusty Steele has Cena-nuff! is on a distinguished road

This is a very interesting turn of events. But Nexus is gonna be more interesting now that Nexus is Straight Edge!
Rusty Steele has Cena-nuff! is offline   Reply With Quote