ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Who is Wynter (TNA)? What is her connection with Angelina Love?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Dec 2010, 08:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Maxwell= turd sandwhich

Maxwell is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Maxwell
Default Who is Wynter (TNA)? What is her connection with Angelina Love?

I mean, I know it's Katie Lea, but what in blue tarnation is the gimmick of Wynter she is currently playing as? I missed several TNAs, and I heard Angelina won the tag titles with Wynter, but I never understood who this Wynter was? Is she a long lost sister or secret guardian angel or something. I'm confused...
Maxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2010, 09:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Mick is on a distinguished road

What you said is pretty much why this angle sucks. Hell, it's why TNA sucks. Which ever one of the writers pulled this angle out of their ass needs to be fired.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2010, 09:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Rassling Fundamentals is on a distinguished road

Its a character that nobody understands.....its shame though she is a talented woman and yet the writing is making her look misunderstood and the fans such as yourself and I are scratching our heads pondering WTF is this suppose to mean?!?!?!

They should of kept it simple and explain it that she is her long lost friend from college or something...
Rassling Fundamentals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2010, 09:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

dan_kessler34 is on a distinguished road

Wynter is like Angelina's guardian angel. But I imagine that it will seem that Wynter is obessed with Angelina.

During last weeks iMPACT! It was the finals of the Knockout Tag Team Championship Tournament.

Featuring The Beautiful People Angelina Love Velvet Sky versus Tara Madison Rayne.

Sarita assaulted Velvet Sky backstage causing Velvet not be able to compete.

The match went on as a handicap match still as for the Knockout Tag Team Championship.

Angelina was somewhat struggling after taking a shot from Tara's elbow brace and was losing.

Wynter came to the ring to help Angelina. Wynter put her hand out to be tagged in.

Since Angelina was groggy and stuggling Angelina tagged in Wynter and Wynter picked up the pinfall to win the tag team championship.

It is nice that Angelina Love won the championship but it is with Wynter not her friend Velvet Sky.

You have to tune in this Thursday night to find out the next step in the story.
dan_kessler34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2010, 09:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

???Yani??? is on a distinguished road

Somewhat of a stalkerish/love person to Angelina personally i like it she's suppose to Protect Angelina
???Yani??? is offline   Reply With Quote