ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Who else agrees that The Miz doesn't deserve the WWE Championship?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Dec 2010, 03:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

JRRMZ is on a distinguished road
Default Who else agrees that The Miz doesn't deserve the WWE Championship?

I mean come on he lost in every contest in WWE.He was the loser from Tough Enough which is embarrasing in my opinion and he cheated his way to winning the WWE Title.

Plus he runs away from Randy Orton.

and he uses those Kiss@$$ers Alex Riley and his Useless tool Michael Cole.
JRRMZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2010, 03:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?CDMAX is on a distinguished road

he worked his @ss off to be where he is, so yes The Miz does deserve to be WWE Champion
?CDMAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2010, 03:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

eric is on a distinguished road

He will go down as one of the worst WWE champions in the history of the WWE.
eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2010, 03:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Niral Gopal is on a distinguished road

He doesn't deserve to be the WWE Championship, because he such butt Sucker that's how he does it.
Niral Gopal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2010, 03:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

kydragon is on a distinguished road

I sure don't agree with you!

Do you know how many other people lost Tough Enough? Exactly

He's improved so much this year wrestling wise, and is the best on the mic in the WWE right now.

He cheated because he's a HEEL! HE'S SUPPOSE TO GET HATED! You hate him apparently so he's doing his job well
kydragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2010, 03:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Fahjin is on a distinguished road

The Miz hasn't won a single match in his career without cheating. So the Miz doesn't deserve the WWE championship. For my opinion, he doesn't deserve any championship.
Fahjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2010, 03:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster ever

Agreed. Not one person can actually come up with a good reason as to why he deserves it. Saying he worked hard to get it doesn't count. How did he work hard to get it? Holding the US Championship and barely defending it does not make you deserving of a world title.
Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2010, 04:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

My Apex Love! *Viperette* is on a distinguished road

He didn't get it the right way so no, he doesn't deserve it. If he can retain fairly once or twice, than maybe he does deserve it somewhat, but right now, no he does not.
My Apex Love! *Viperette* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2010, 04:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
Jobber

randy is on a distinguished road

dont like him
Old 27 Dec 2010, 04:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

rEaDy4cHaNgE is on a distinguished road

I think he deserves it, but I don't think he deserves it right now. I feel like the title is in a state of disarray and they needed to give it to someone experienced, well liked, and super talented to give it the credibility it desperately needs.

They need to have someone whose been in the game a while to have a lengthy reign like HHH, Orton, Cena, Taker... or whoever. Giving it to a first timer at THIS time is risky.
rEaDy4cHaNgE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2010, 04:17 PM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Silent Manipulator is on a distinguished road

Well, there isn't anything you can do about it. He might not be able to win Tough Enough, but WWE at that time just saw a brighter future with Daniel Puder, who seemed to get the only noise from the crowd. We all know how his career in the WWE turned out. He didn't really cheat to win the championship since every wrestler other than Rob Van Damn cashed in Money in the Bank after the champion was weaken. Take Edge's first cash in, he cashed it in after a brutal Elimination Chamber match against John Cena.

I agree he doesn't deserve to win the WWE Championship because there are other talents, but there aren't as many heel wrestlers in the main event right now, especially since Randy Orton turned face, Chris Jericho is out of action and Edge went over to Smackdown and turned face anyways. I'm positive that The Miz won't last up to Wrestlemania holding the championship because just like Sheamus last year, he lacks main event experience and won't be ready for the wrestling's biggest stage. I don't think he will drop the WWE Championship to John Morrison at the Royal Rumble this year, however, the Elimination Chamber is right around the corner after the Royal Rumble and The Miz will be forced to defend the championship there anyways and that is when I am sure he will drop the championship to neither Triple H, John Cena or Randy Orton in time for Wrestlemania.
The Silent Manipulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2010, 04:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
Jobber

josh is on a distinguished road

He's creating controversy and like it or not it makes YOU watch it. As Eric Bichoff would say, controversy creates cash.
josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2010, 04:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Harbhajan Singh is on a distinguished road

many other wrestlers deserve it more than The Jiz like Christian for instance. Such a dumb reason oh he's a good heel well Alberto Del Rio is a WAY better heel who has far superior in ring ability and a more believable character. Del Rio should be champ
Harbhajan Singh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2010, 04:34 PM   #14 (permalink)
Jobber

xavier is on a distinguished road

I am going to disagree with you. I may get some thumbs down, but I do not care right now.

The Miz is very talented. He has some of the best Mic skills which will help him remain a face in the future just like it did John Cena.

Plus he is a pretty decent wrestler inside the ring. I mean sure he isn't the best high flyer in the world. But come on this is WRESTLING not HIGH FLYING FIGHTING.

Besides, have you not seen how vicous Orton can be I would run too.

Besides that, you do not want to piss Orton off because he causes people there main event push like he has done Kofi Kingston and anyone else who has messed up his RKO.

Besides, he is trying to help Alex who is a decent wrestler but sucks because of WWE writers, and Micheal Cole is a fan of The Miz like I am and you should be too.
xavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2010, 04:37 PM   #15 (permalink)
Jobber

roma1 is on a distinguished road

To the idiots above me who credit the Miz for his mic skills, anyone playing the role of a heel can have good mic skills. It's not hard to anger and piss off fans with a smug attitude while being a heel. Do you think the Miz is the only wrestler who got over with a smug attitude. Newsflash! He borrowed the smug attitud from Chris Jericho's smug heel character. Look at JBL, he also got over more as a heel again using the smug attitude. Kurt Angle was a popular heel with his 3 I's that made him look arrogant. Edge also got over as a heel moreso than as a face. Moral of the story is,it isn't hard to have good mic skills when protraying the role of a heel. Now, when you can get over with the fans as a face and have good mic skills, then that is when you deserve credit. Few wrestlers can get over with fans with a face character and most mess it up. The last wrestler that has been able to fill an entire stadium while being over with the fans as a face was Stone Cold Steve Austin. It has been that long. John Cena can't fill stadiums like he used to since there are too many people that hate him. As far as the Miz's technical skills, they are sub-par. Greatly improved, doesn't mean he is ready to hold the title. Its embarassing for the wwe to give the title to a guy that misses a chair shot on slow Jerry Lawler as well as botches slamming the belt on Lawler's head while at the top of the ladder. Clearly he's not ready for the big time.
roma1 is offline   Reply With Quote