ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Who Had a Better WWE Career: Undertaker or Shawn Michaels?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Dec 2010, 01:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
rko
Jobber

rko is on a distinguished road
Default Who Had a Better WWE Career: Undertaker or Shawn Michaels?

BQ- Who is Hotter: Dawn Marie (Prime) or Layla?

If you Don't Know who Dawn Marie is then just look at this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97y_WruHKUw
rko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2010, 02:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

roma1 is on a distinguished road

Undertaker. he held the belt more times than Shawn. Layla, but Dawn has a nice booty too. All I have to say is MILF!
roma1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2010, 02:12 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Kait Kait is on a distinguished road

I hate Undertaker, he's so overrated. I liked him when he was a Biker. He was bad a$$! Definitely Undertaker. But I like Shawn Michaels too :]

BQ: DAWN. Layla is...interesting looking. Her body Her face, Voice, Personality
Kait Kait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2010, 02:17 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Betty Buzzell is on a distinguished road

I love a bargain as much as anyone and I used to love all the cheap stuff I could find on eBay, but nowadays it seems so hard to find anything cheap over there and just when we're all finding it tougher to just pay our bills. I don't give up so I was looking for someplace online where I could still find myself a bargain... and by accident I came across this site I never heard of before where you get rock bottom prices from police impounded stuff, I mean I was worried about scams but this stuff is actually real and I got some real cheap stuff there... it's become my new eBay lol! Go to WinItems.com
Betty Buzzell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2010, 02:22 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

kydragon is on a distinguished road

Michaels did.

Michales is remembered for numerous accolades both by the WWE and by fans voting him best wrestler or being in the best match. If the fans years from now can look back and say that Shawn Michaels had one of the best matches he/she's ever seen, that is the mark of a great career.

Taker is known for the streak, take that away and he doesn't have much left.

BQ - Dawn Marie
kydragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2010, 02:27 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Silent Manipulator is on a distinguished road

This is probably the closest match-up to The Rock vs Stone Cold Steve Austin. It's a choice where half the fans will take The Undertaker's side and the other half would take Shawn Michaels' side. Shawn Michaels has been one of my favorite wrestlers of all time. Both of them will be remembered many years after they both retire. The second Shawn Michaels retired, I had already started missing him in the ring.

Both of them will be in the Hall of Fame and I am sure Shawn will get in pretty soon and Taker will take the same step. The wonderful thing about wrestling is that some wrestlers can last until 50 years old unlike basketball, soccer, football and many more. No one knows when The Undertaker will retire unless you're The Undertaker and thinking about it. Let's face it, The Undertaker rose to stardom a lot quicker than Shawn Michaels did. Shawn was with Marty Jannetty in The Rockers and it took him a few years before he could become a household name in the WWE. The night that The Undertaker debuted, he was already in a big match. A year later, he defeated Hulk Hogan for the WWE Championship. Shawn Michaels was still in a tag team a year into his career in the WWE.

I have to admit, The Undertaker's Wrestlemania matches have been the most enjoyable matches of the night for many years starting with Kane at Wrestlemania XX in my opinion. Other than the fact of Mark Henry, the WWE has hyped up the streak really well and it seemed like every opponent has the chance to win whether it was Batista or Edge or Shawn Michaels first and even the second time. As for Shawn Michaels, he has the best matches out of both of them, not at Wrestlemania, but many other matches as well such as the one against Chris Jericho in that tremendous Ladder match. Shawn has the edge over The Undertaker in better matches as well as better performance. Whether going through tables or jumping over the top rope for a dive into his opponent, The Undertaker has been such a great performer and I can bet half the young wrestlers on the roster can't do what The Undertaker can do today, however, think of all the stunts and jaw dropping moves Shawn Michaels has done in the WWE.

It can be considered a toss up and there is no right or wrong answer because they are both the best wrestler of the last 15-20 years. After The Rock and Stone Cold left, The Undertaker and Shawn Michaels were truly the real legends still in the WWE. A few years ago, I saw it that Raw was Shawn Michael's house and Smackdown was The Undertaker's yard. My probably biased opinion is that Shawn Michaels is a hair better than The Undertaker. This should be in the argument category with The Rock or Austin or Lebron and Kobe. It is a very tough choice and both have their fans.

BQ: Dawn Marie. I still remember her time in ECW and her continuous feud with Torrie Wilson on Smackdown. Layla and her gimmick on the other hand has annoyed me a lot and made me hate her.
The Silent Manipulator is offline   Reply With Quote