ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Given that Paul Heyman says he wants 100% creative control, what do you think he will do to

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Dec 2010, 11:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

roma1 is on a distinguished road
Default Given that Paul Heyman says he wants 100% creative control, what do you think he will do to

achieve that? Do you think he will buy or create his own wrestling promotion? If he buys one, I can see him buying Ring Of Honor, but if he creates his own it might be interesting. He just needs to ensure that he can get a TV contract so his promotion won't suffer the same fate of ECW and go belly up because they lost a TV Deal.
roma1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2010, 11:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

4:20? is on a distinguished road

I dont think he will come back to pro wrestling unless TNA truly gave him 100% control and I dont think he will buy another promotion
4:20? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2010, 11:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

frank is on a distinguished road

I think he is more interested in getting involved with MMA he views wrestling as a thing of the past
frank is offline   Reply With Quote