ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Can Any Of The New Generation Wrestlers Replace Yesterdays Wrestlers?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Dec 2010, 03:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

KidkID Moe is on a distinguished road
Default Can Any Of The New Generation Wrestlers Replace Yesterdays Wrestlers?

like im 21 i started watching Wrestling when i was 10yr that was when Undertaker lol kidnapped the Bosses Daughter which really scared me...

but

It really saddens me as I get older, not only WWE is changing, but I am changing. Part of me is fading away and it is really tough.

However, new faces in the WWE have emerged as top stars in the business, rather some of us like it or not.

Let me be very clear when I say that, my favorite wrestlers when I was growing up, will never be replaced im a WWF Guy always will be its like The PG Era is a Time for a Change in the Wrestling Business

Just Like when they Compared Chris Brown To Michael Jackson there will Never Ever be another MJ No matter how good of a Imitator you r

Shawn Michaels to John Morrison

Steve Austin to Randy Orton I'd rather have Orton be his Heel Character just like edge is
KidkID Moe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2010, 03:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?Defender of Men Ted Andru is on a distinguished road

yes. when the old guys started out they sucked just as much as the new guys. you have to have patients for them to get better and patients for a better creative team
?Defender of Men Ted Andru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2010, 03:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

pistol 13 is on a distinguished road

no they can not, the only reason i still watch wwe is to watch the wrestlers i grew up with. like undertaker, kane, triple h, edge, christian, orton (he debuted when i was 10), and mysterio. i think thats all of them
pistol 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2010, 03:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Mick is on a distinguished road

The problem is the writing right now, not the wrestlers. The reason you don't care about the new guys is not their lack of talent, but because they don't really do anything interesting. There's too much focus on the current main eventers, and not enough hype or focus on the midcard. The Tag, IC and US titles have been diminished to something we don't necessarily even get to see every week. Feuds that feature midcarders are always on the backburner, and rarely progress into anything interesting.

Some examples below would be:

Kofi feuding with Orton earlier this year. Even though he won some matches and got put way over doing it, as soon as the feud was over he disappeared back into the midcard, and can't even keep the IC title for 2 months.

Christian call outs Edge earlier this year, and it looks like a feud we've waited years for is about to pop off. Nothing is said about it ever again.

Legacy splits up, and Orton is feuding with Rhodes and DiBiase is getting big pops and looks like he's about to turn face. Orton buries them both in a 3-way that is essentially a handicap match, and no one has cared about them since.

Yoshi Tatsu wins the 30-man Wrestlemania dark match Battle Royal, and gets hyped as the next breakout star. He's been on Raw about 3 times since then.

On and on and on and on....
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote