ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do the WWE writers smoke crack while on the job?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Dec 2010, 03:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Poppapump is on a distinguished road
Default Do the WWE writers smoke crack while on the job?

I just heard this big feud they made, Cena against CM punk all over a diet soda. WTF???? Bwahahaha this is a joke. WWE what happened to the writers from the 90's because these ones are idiots and the ratings prove it.

They are a joke, anybody who sucks at wrestling and says IM AWESOME can win that crappy belt, I mean it was funny if someone spilled beer and Austin got pissed off but a diet soda? They are gonna make a whole feud for a Royal rumble over a diet coke. WOW. Boring.
Poppapump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2010, 03:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Arsenal Hater G5 is on a distinguished road

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgur...iw=1024bih=587
Arsenal Hater G5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2010, 03:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Rassling Fundamentals is on a distinguished road

Clearly you haven't been a fan of WWE long....there is a long history of CRACK INDUCED feuds some as stupid as over a cup of spilled coffee (Kane vs Jericho) or a silly Japanese shampoo commercial (Booker T vs Edge).
Rassling Fundamentals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2010, 04:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

BDAWG is on a distinguished road

I completely agree with you I watch old WWF attitude era home videos and looking back on that stuff WWE is just a joke now days
BDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2010, 04:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

locomotive_27 is on a distinguished road

Yeah, that's true. We need more than Diet Soda for a reason.
locomotive_27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2010, 04:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

Nate is on a distinguished road

Yep I agree with you 10000%
Nate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2010, 04:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Rated-R-Viper is on a distinguished road

Agreed with the I'm Awesome Shit. They smoke crack because Vince tells them not to make it Attitude Era 'ish .. The writers think thats boring so they do what they do.
The Rated-R-Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2010, 04:22 PM   #8 (permalink)

steve is on a distinguished road

No they don't. They're just naturally stupid.
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2010, 04:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Rkomar is on a distinguished road

Sometimes I also think like that
Rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2010, 04:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

The Dragon is on a distinguished road

Let's examine this, given the gimmicks of Cena and Punk.

Punk has spent the last couple of years preaching to us that his lifestyle makes him better than everybody walking the planet. He constantly puts down everybody for what he believes is weakness in a person's character, leaving them unable to resist poisoning themselves with *insert no-no here*. He harps on and on about how pure he is, even his damn hair of all things. Punk believes he knows better than anybody else how we should live our lives. Punk believes he IS better than everybody else.

Cena, on the other hand, is a regular guy, with the same weaknesses and flaws the rest of us have. He doesn't preach at us, and he doesn't consider himself better than anybody else. He even embraces the fans who boo him, wanting them to have a good time, too.

Punk is elitist and condemning, Cena is open and accepting. Punk sees Cena as a goody two-shoes kissing the fans' butts, and as weak as they are. Punk has not been able to get the fans on his side (by making them adopt HIS lifestyle, and choosing HIM as their leader). Cena has lots of fans and friends because he's so accepting of people even with all of their flaws and weaknesses.

In short, Punk is jealous of Cena's popularity. Punk believes he knows what's best for everybody and he's disappointed and disgusted that they don't listen to him. So he takes it out on what he sees as the standard representing the flaws and weaknesses of the fans. John Cena. Punk believes Punk is the savior of the people. And that clumsy baboon Cena spilled his Diet Soda. So Punk has to teach him a lesson about respect and to show the fans that PUNK knows what's best for everybody, not that muscle-headed bull in a china shop.

...okay, I TRIED to make it sound...at least, a plausible way to kick off a feud but the Diet Soda throws the whole thing down the toilet. The most innocent of accidents was turned into a Major Event. Punk made a mountain out of a molehill, and comes off as a petty, whining crybaby.

Vince and his crayon-wielders (I tried, guys, I really did) live in a bubble, isolated from the real world, getting their ideas from the daily Soaps or Saturday Night Live or...anywhere but the wrestling business. You want to make a feud, how about just having Punk call Cena a pandering butt-kisser or something and CHALLENGE the man to a match. But you have Punk hit Cena with a chair...over a spilled can of soda? Jeez, it's no wonder The Dragon calls you a bunch of crayon-wielding hacks and the fans make fun of you.
The Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote