ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Random Kofi Kingston question?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Dec 2010, 12:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

Ty B$ is on a distinguished road
Default Random Kofi Kingston question?

Is it just me or did he look more agressive and more like a main event threat in the black gear he wore in the Randy Orton feud. It made him look serious (not heelish but hard)

The colorful gear he wear now makes him look cheesy and weak.
Ty B$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2010, 12:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster ever

Now that I think about it, you have a point. I do see that now.
Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2010, 12:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Pete is on a distinguished road

Kofi also needs a new theme to go with the black attire. His current theme is too childish. I do hope Kofi reaches the main event scene but not with what he has for now.
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2010, 12:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Chris B is on a distinguished road

First of all Kofi Kingston is who I think is more cheesier, and he has less weakness. Kofi Kingston to me that I know is a main event threat because, he embarrassed and humiliated by than WWE Intercontinental champion Drew McIntyre, and this was another spiraling feud on WWE Friday Night SmackDown. This is making think that he deserves to be a WWE champion or a WWE Heavyweight champion someday.
Chris B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2010, 12:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Mick is on a distinguished road

Kofi has been main event material for a couple of years. I thought his feud with Orton was setting him up for a title shot/run. That feud made him look strong as hell, almost up to the level of Cena himself. He was getting huge pops, and was actually helping Orton by giving him a significant opponent that wasn't Cena or HHH.

Once again WWE just said fuck it, and shipped him back to the low-mid card to job for McIntyre. I don't normally accuse HHH of this kind of stuff like everyone else, but I swear to God that whole situation stank of backstage politics. I've never seen a guy get buried like that unless his contract was up or he had a long term injury. Maybe he mean muggued HHH in the back, or HHH keeps a pointy hooded robe in his locker. I dunno.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2010, 12:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?Defender of Men Ted Andru is on a distinguished road

dude whatever
?Defender of Men Ted Andru is offline   Reply With Quote