ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What do you think about The Undertaker's return?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Dec 2010, 11:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

MBibovski is on a distinguished road
Default What do you think about The Undertaker's return?

Well, he is returning for sure before WM27. I thought that Kane wouldn't drop the title until Wrestlemania, and that The Undertaker would return to win the Royal Rumble again and beat Kane in a Title vs Streak match at Wrestlemania, but I found out that he started physical therapy not long ago and he wouldn't be fit to compete anywhere near Elimination Chamber. But still, the Title vs Streak scenario is possible, maybe Kane will win the title prior to WM.

The streak will, most likely continue to 19-0, but I like to hear your thoughts about what will happen with Kane and Undertaker after the match. After Undertaker wins at WM, none of the feuds continued, they ended right there, only Kane and HBK faced him twice. I would really really love to see Brothers of Destruction reunite after that. Here's how: Their match at WM will be long, epic match with lots of high-flying and painful maneuvers. After kicking out of few tombstones, Kane will finally lose after third or 4-th tombstone. And after the match Kane will start to cry, getting on his knees before his brother, and they both hug and reunite as the brothers of destruction, winning the WWE Tag Team titles the next week, or 2.

BQ:We know what happened after the Undertaker got buried alive last time, do you think that The American Badass, or the Big Evil will return??

BQ2: I forgot to mention- how do you think he will revenge The Nexus by helping him buried alive

BQ3: Will WWE finally have guts to make John Cena vs Undertaker at WM and making Cena lose to Undertaker?
MBibovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2010, 11:42 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

newdad022000 is on a distinguished road

Taker is hurt right noe but will be back.
newdad022000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2010, 11:47 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Justin S is on a distinguished road

bq lets hope so.
Justin S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2010, 11:52 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Ekomuj is on a distinguished road

I think it's dumb considering WWE is %100 FAKE.
Ekomuj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2010, 11:57 AM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

Brian K is on a distinguished road

I hate how Undertaker is one of the highest paid wrestlers in the world today, AND HE ONLY WRESTLES LIKE 4 MONTHS A YEAR!
Brian K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2010, 12:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

HeartBreakin Showstoppa is on a distinguished road

BQ: for the MILLIONTH time he CAN'T. Its a different era he can't go around saying he's the aba in the pg era. Its like barney killing someone in one of his episodes.

BQ2: WWE will probably just act like it never happened and act like Kane did all the work

BQ3: LOL! Yeah and stone cold and the rock will return to wrestle at wrestlemania. NOT HAPPENING
HeartBreakin Showstoppa is offline   Reply With Quote