ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Which company was better this year, TNA or WWE?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Dec 2010, 07:17 AM   #1 (permalink)

Jessica is on a distinguished road
Default Which company was better this year, TNA or WWE?

I definitely have to say WWE.

TNA went downhill this year, IMO
Jessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2010, 07:22 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

daniel is on a distinguished road

tna cause its more entertaining i say wwe sucks cause its pg
daniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2010, 07:27 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Niral Gopal is on a distinguished road

I think both is better but wwe is the best
Niral Gopal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2010, 07:32 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

aram o is on a distinguished road

oh ya WWE defiantly.its a awesome Company and ya this year,TNA went down the hill this year but WWE is more entertaining to me than TNA is.
aram o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2010, 07:37 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Justin S is on a distinguished road

wwe
Justin S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2010, 07:44 AM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Eric J is on a distinguished road

World Wrestling Entertainment.

I lost interest in Total Nonstop Action (TNA) this past year due to the amount of Former WCW/ECW/WWE Talent that were being Hired into the company. I still watch TNA for Superstars like AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Sting, The Beautiful People, etc. WWE was indeeed the better Promotion this year of 2010. There were Better Matches Feuds compared to the ones in TNA. I know that the Tag Team Division for WWE was horrible this year, but the company still managed to put on some Good Matches. TNA on the other hand also put on good matches like the Motor City Machien Guns vs. Beer Money Inc. Series of Matches. TNA really went Downhill this year. The X-Division doesn't seem that important like it used to be. Total Nonstop Action is basically turning into World Championship Wrestling from 1999-2001.
Eric J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2010, 07:47 AM   #7 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

I Caught CM Punk Drinking A Beer is on a distinguished road

tna was better. Wwe sucked
I Caught CM Punk Drinking A Beer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2010, 07:55 AM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

Evenflow DDT - The Raven Effect is on a distinguished road

no way can anyone say definitely tna or wwe. They both really had bad years. WWE's buyrates were down and the product was pretty bad. Same thing can be said for TNA. Overall i guess WWE would have had the better only because TNA did so much this year and their ratings didnt really improve so WWE win by default.
Evenflow DDT - The Raven Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2010, 08:07 AM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Joe b is on a distinguished road

WWE. They put on top-quality matches this year and they didn't need to rely on past their prime, older than dirt wrestlers to do it!
Joe b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2010, 08:10 AM   #10 (permalink)
Jobber

Mayank S is on a distinguished road

You're not gonna like reading this but you asked for our opinions so here it is. IMO, the WWE was at its lowest and lamest this year.

cena joined Nexus and still did not do anything Nexus-like as Nexus apart from serving coffee and water to Barrett. He didn't help Barrett win the belt. He got fired and said he is a man of his word, and still appeared every day on the show despite being fired - then what was the point of firing him? The WWE even made him wrestle as his own masked cousin juan cena in house shows, about whom he Tweeted on Twitter saying that his Mexican cousin has joined WWE. Then the WWE decided to drop the story after the news spread on the Net, so they hired cena after 3 weeks and he Tweeted that his cousin juan cena has been released. This just tells one thing - the WWE had NO IDEA and NO CLUE of what they were doing in the entire story. Finally it all comes down to one chairs match between Barrett and cena after 6 to 7 months of rivalry? Really, that's it?

And then on the other hand we had Paul Bearer tied to a wheel chair screaming KAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNEEE and Edge pushing him around, throwing down dummies in front of Kane. Every week Paul Bearer must be thinking after arriving at the venue, oh God, those damned ropes and the wheelchair again. And Kane must be thinking, Again another run next to a truck only to find a wheelchair dropped with a dummy, and then I need to act psychotic - oh yeah I can do that as that's what I did the last 13 years, but not this way........

I didn't watch TNA much this year but pretty sure that they would have retained their standards, even if they are lower than the WWE, because WWE went way downhill and had some of the worst storylines on both brands. Apart from Taker vs HBK, nothing was worth watching.
Mayank S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2010, 08:13 AM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

R?q???? ??_?s???? ???? ??d??d? is on a distinguished road

WWE!!!
R?q???? ??_?s???? ???? ??d??d? is offline   Reply With Quote