ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

would you be satisfied if the cena/cm punk feud evolved around diet soda?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Dec 2010, 09:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Peter D - presenting East Asia is on a distinguished road
Default would you be satisfied if the cena/cm punk feud evolved around diet soda?

i mean c'mon we know punk hates cena and it was down to boiling point of when cm punk was gonna snap, i mean cena beat up barrett after their match was over and punk obviously hates his guts, so chose to give cena his own medicine and hit him with the steel chair or i could be wrong, it could be a diet soda storyline

lol chad, nah i think maybe cena is like a showoff, pandering to the crowd and literally can do whatever he wants, because when he was fire, he was still allowed to get involved inside the ring and the reason for this question because alot of users been saying cena spilled cm punk's diet soda (twice) for the reason being why punk hit cena with the chair

but i like that quote cena spilled my diet soda and he must pay haha
Peter D - presenting East Asia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Dec 2010, 09:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?Mos?sX ?ra? is on a distinguished road

That's the stupidest thing I ever heard.

ALLAH
?Mos?sX ?ra? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Dec 2010, 09:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

chad is on a distinguished road

No, I would not be satisfied or interested if the feud was about Cena spilling Punk's cup of diet soda. I mean I know that the WWE writing staff aren't very bright and seem to have run out of creativity, but come on! Hey, I'm all for Cena vs Punk, I'm actually glad for it because it means that Cena will be out of the title picture for a little while longer and that guys like Miz, Sheamus, John Morrison and others will get the opportunity to shine. But, there has to be a more logical explanation for why CM Punk has been attacking John Cena than He spilled my diet soda, now he must pay!
chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Dec 2010, 09:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

SQ85? is on a distinguished road

Yes, I would. Think about it, any guy who hated you over a spilled diet soda, that is a valid reason to hate someone if you enjoy your diet sodas. If my diet soda was spilled, I would take vengeance on the person who spilled it. It's something you don't do!
SQ85? is offline   Reply With Quote