ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

AJ Styles bio

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Jan 2003, 09:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default AJ Styles bio

Name: "The Phenominal" A.J. Styles

Feuds: Jason Cross, K-Kwick, Scoot Andrews, Jerry Lynn, LOW KI

PWI500: 199 (2001)

Signature Move(s): "The Styles Clash" "Spiral Tap"

Years pro: 3

Titles (Held): NWA Wildside Heavyweight Championship, NWA Wildside TV Championship (3X), IPW Hardcore Wresting Heavyweight Championship, x DIVISION TITLE

Promotions: NWA Wildside, X Wrestling Federation, NWA Nashville, IPW Hardcore Wrestling, Christian Wrestling Federation, Omega Wrestling Federation, All Pro Wrestling, World Championship Wrestling, World Wrestling Entertainment, Ring Of Honor, XPW, NWA TNA

A.J. Styles has appeared on-air at numerous WCW Thunder& Nitros before their purchase in early 2001. Pegged as the next big thing, everyone wants a piece of Styles. Styles ahs appeared in every major federation and held numerous titles including IPW Florida Heavyweight title and numerous regional titles. The most recent is WWA light heavyweight title he won a that companies “Eruption” PPV. Styles was a 2002 ECWA Super 8 finalist and an NWA Wildside standout. As a member of NWA Wildside Styles was given the opportunity to wrestle in front of thousand of viewers every week.

To call AJ Styles a hot property is perhaps the biggest understatement someone could make in wrestling today. Styles is so in demand, he is even turning down offers that some wrestlers would sell their soul for. Yes, he is that good. Making a big splash by wrestling everywhere and anywhere he could, Styles has become a major draw for NWA Wildside, ECWA, IPW Florida, Ring Of Honor, and World Wrestling All Stars. Some feel he may very well be, pound for pound, the very best wrestler in the world today.

He is also an innovator, having created the Shooting Styles Press. A variation on the Shooting Star Press invented by Japanese legend Jushin Liger, Styles took the move a step further, launching the reverse backflip splash from the top rope to the arena floor! That move, along with his devastating "Styles Clash" face front piledriver, is just the top of an arsenal that has even veterans studying tapes in an effort to keep up with the young star.

AJ Styles is in the runnings for a NWT TNA World title shot. You can catch this hot indy star next week on TNA'S weekly pay per view show.And you should keep a out for him in if he comes to a indy federation near you

More to come later....I'm going out
Old 27 Jan 2003, 04:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Just being me...

Camini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Camini
Default Re: AJ Styles bio

Quote:
Originally posted by THE TRUTH
Name: "The Phenominal" A.J. Styles

Feuds: Jason Cross, K-Kwick, Scoot Andrews, Jerry Lynn, LOW KI

PWI500: 199 (2001)

Signature Move(s): "The Styles Clash" "Spiral Tap"

Years pro: 3

Titles (Held): NWA Wildside Heavyweight Championship, NWA Wildside TV Championship (3X), IPW Hardcore Wresting Heavyweight Championship, x DIVISION TITLE

Promotions: NWA Wildside, X Wrestling Federation, NWA Nashville, IPW Hardcore Wrestling, Christian Wrestling Federation, Omega Wrestling Federation, All Pro Wrestling, World Championship Wrestling, World Wrestling Entertainment, Ring Of Honor, XPW, NWA TNA

A.J. Styles has appeared on-air at numerous WCW Thunder& Nitros before their purchase in early 2001. Pegged as the next big thing, everyone wants a piece of Styles. Styles ahs appeared in every major federation and held numerous titles including IPW Florida Heavyweight title and numerous regional titles. The most recent is WWA light heavyweight title he won a that companies “Eruption” PPV. Styles was a 2002 ECWA Super 8 finalist and an NWA Wildside standout. As a member of NWA Wildside Styles was given the opportunity to wrestle in front of thousand of viewers every week.

To call AJ Styles a hot property is perhaps the biggest understatement someone could make in wrestling today. Styles is so in demand, he is even turning down offers that some wrestlers would sell their soul for. Yes, he is that good. Making a big splash by wrestling everywhere and anywhere he could, Styles has become a major draw for NWA Wildside, ECWA, IPW Florida, Ring Of Honor, and World Wrestling All Stars. Some feel he may very well be, pound for pound, the very best wrestler in the world today.

He is also an innovator, having created the Shooting Styles Press. A variation on the Shooting Star Press invented by Japanese legend Jushin Liger, Styles took the move a step further, launching the reverse backflip splash from the top rope to the arena floor! That move, along with his devastating "Styles Clash" face front piledriver, is just the top of an arsenal that has even veterans studying tapes in an effort to keep up with the young star.

AJ Styles is in the runnings for a NWT TNA World title shot. You can catch this hot indy star next week on TNA'S weekly pay per view show.And you should keep a out for him in if he comes to a indy federation near you

More to come later....I'm going out
He also held the NHB World Title for a short time after beating Dr Luther and Jerry Lynn in a triple threat TLC match at September to Remember, PART 2.
Camini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Feb 2003, 11:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
2Gangsta

Very Interesting
Old 07 Mar 2003, 06:09 AM   #4 (permalink)
punished by Exo indefinitely for trying to stalk and for being a dork

Fallen Angel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Fallen Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Fallen Angel

Very sweet.
~"The earth is full of kings and queens. They'll blind your eyes and steal your dreams. Kurt Cobain didn't make it... and left behind a generation of tortured souls. heed this warning."~
<center>
<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 9pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: darkblue">
<option>Nirvana - Heart-Shaped Box</option>
<option></option>
<option>She eyes me like a pisces when I am weak</option>
<option>I've been locked inside your Heart Shaped box for a week</option>
<option>I was drawn into your magnet tar pit trap</option>
<option>I wish I could eat your cancer when you turn back</option>
<option></option>
<option>Hey!</option>
<option>Wait!</option>
<option></option>
<option>I've got a new complaint</option>
<option>Forever in debt to your priceless advice</option>