ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Wade Barrett: Underrated?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Nov 2010, 02:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Pavel Sachkovsky is on a distinguished road
Default Wade Barrett: Underrated?

I think he is underrated as a main eventer. He has the talent, the charisma (despite what everyone says.), he is good heel. I like watching him and see him wrestling. I think WWE is using him not correctly. He deserves much better then what he gets. He is a great main eventer and he will be the top of WWE in the near future. What do you think?
Pavel Sachkovsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2010, 02:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
jrd
Fresh Noob

jrd is on a distinguished road

I don't think he is underrated. No wrestler getting a WWE championship match an year before he came to WWE can be called underrated.

I actually think he is a little overrated. Yeah, he is very good on the mic and looks like a champion. I know that his 'character' in the WWE lacks depth but for what he has been given he is doing a great job. But his work inside the ring has not been very great. I know that he has not wrestled many matches, but I think that Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater are much better in the ring than Wade Barret.

I have no doubt that he is the future of the company and will definitely become World Champion one day. The sooner Barret improves his work in the ring the sooner it will happen.
jrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2010, 02:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Ivan the Whistle Blower is on a distinguished road

Underrated is a guy like Christian who is amazing in the ring and on mic yet hasnt won a world title in the 12 years he has worked his butt off. Barrett getting 3 WWE title shots in a row when he hasn't even been there a year says he is being pushed too soon. He should be in an intercontintal or US title feud first. Yes, if anything he is overrated.
Ivan the Whistle Blower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Nov 2010, 03:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Sheamus, The Celtic Warrior, FELLA! is on a distinguished road

He has charisma

good mic skills..

Decent in ring abilities

Good heel

He has the look of a bad guy. Yes he plays his part very well.

And just like another user said, a WWE superstar that gets a WWE title shot 1 year after debut can't be considered underrated.

I think if Miz can bump off Orton once he gets his rematch clause If Miz can bump off Orton, Wade might be coming for the title.
Sheamus, The Celtic Warrior, FELLA! is offline   Reply With Quote