ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Mass Effect 2

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Mar 2009, 08:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason
Default Mass Effect 2

I know STICK will be excited for this...unless of course he's already seen it

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BSXBaTV_dQs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BSXBaTV_dQs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I never played the first one so I don't really know what to think.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2009, 09:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Re: Mass Effect 2

Yeah I saw that like a month ago

Thanks for posting it though

ME2 is supposed to come out early 2010, so I already have something to look forward to next year
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2009, 10:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Cool. Maybe by then I'll have a PC capable of playing it on.

****ing hope Bioware makes it better than they made Knights of the Old Republic...whatta goddamned disappointing shame that bitch of a game was...

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Mar 2009, 02:22 AM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue View Post
Cool. Maybe by then I'll have a PC capable of playing it on.

****ing hope Bioware makes it better than they made Knights of the Old Republic...whatta goddamned disappointing shame that bitch of a game was...
Never played KOTOR, but ME is freakin' epic. I just started my fourth or fifth playthrough.

Also, you might not need a PC to play ME2. EA bought BioWare, and are keeping them as a separate studio (I think), but there's so many rumors that ME2 will be on PS3. It was announced for 360 and PS3, but they give the standard "no comment" when asked about a PS3 version.
Old 22 Mar 2009, 10:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK View Post
It was announced for 360 and PS3, but they give the standard "no comment" when asked about a PS3 version.
What?
Old 22 Mar 2009, 11:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Loved KOTOR, got bored with Mass Effect. My computer ran it so nicely though.

Mass Effect just got so repetitive. So many environments looked identical. That hurt the replay value for me.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Mar 2009, 02:55 AM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC View Post
What?
Oops.

Announced for 360 and PC.
Old 23 Mar 2009, 02:56 AM   #8 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Even it's announcements are generic
Old 23 Mar 2009, 02:57 AM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond View Post
Mass Effect just got so repetitive. So many environments looked identical. That hurt the replay value for me.
Side quests got boring, but that's why I've skipped the bulk of them on all my subsequent playthroughs. I just beat it on Insanity. That shit was hard as hell but I had a blast.

Between now and when Mass effect 2 releases, I'm gonna play through at least two or three more times, to play as the different classes. All my playthroughs have been on the same save/career, which was a Soldier. No way was I gonna try to play Insanity on anything less than a level 60. **** that.
Old 24 Mar 2009, 05:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I think that's primarily my problem with video game RPGs...it seems to me like I have to go EVERYWHERE and do EVERYTHING while I'm playing them, and in some cases, it takes the fun out of it.

Like back in the day, D&D was just a pad, paper and some funny dice. I levelled my character up as I went, and that was good enough for me. Now...you only get one character per game.

I guess RPGs would be cooler for me if you could re use characters from an older game...like if you could take the guy you'd built in Mass Effect and plug him into Mass Effect 2. Then maybe I'd have a better attitude/feel for RPGs. That would probably be near impossible to pull off, though. I dunno.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2009, 08:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue View Post
I think that's primarily my problem with video game RPGs...it seems to me like I have to go EVERYWHERE and do EVERYTHING while I'm playing them, and in some cases, it takes the fun out of it.

Like back in the day, D&D was just a pad, paper and some funny dice. I levelled my character up as I went, and that was good enough for me. Now...you only get one character per game.

I guess RPGs would be cooler for me if you could re use characters from an older game...like if you could take the guy you'd built in Mass Effect and plug him into Mass Effect 2. Then maybe I'd have a better attitude/feel for RPGs. That would probably be near impossible to pull off, though. I dunno.
Well someone from BioWare stated for everyone to keep their gamesaves from Mass Effect. Hopefully it's implemented to where they've led us to believe. A complete character transfer, with all the decisions made, all the weapons and upgrades acquired, that would be really badass.