ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

One of the reasons why Halo 3 is so popular...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Mar 2009, 07:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default One of the reasons why Halo 3 is so popular...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3saYY5WLzZI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en& feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3saYY5WLzZI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en& feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

While I don't have the time (or patience) to **** around with Forge too much, the people that do really make some awesome stuff.

The most I've made is a bunch of sweet jumps that kept me entertained for hours.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Mar 2009, 07:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Re: One of the reasons why Halo 3 is so popular...

...and this one, though it isn't nearly as impressive as the first one.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qqgoC92CMZU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qqgoC92CMZU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Old 16 Mar 2009, 09:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Is the Ubergay Euro Techno Mix standard with that?

Meh...I don't have the patience for that kinda thing. I haven't even created a level on Little Big Planet, yet.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Mar 2009, 09:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue View Post
Is the Ubergay Euro Techno Mix standard with that?

Meh...I don't have the patience for that kinda thing. I haven't even created a level on Little Big Planet, yet.

No it's not. The Halo score is a very robust orchestra.

I don't have the patience for that kind of stuff either, but people do make some badass map variants to play on.

Like I said, the most I've done is made some pretty sweet jumps. Maybe I'll make a video and post it or something
Old 16 Mar 2009, 09:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Psh I could make that

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jje1m9DJp8k&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jje1m9DJp8k&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I've always loved that one, the first puzzle one I saw in Halo 3.
Old 16 Mar 2009, 09:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Yeah I don't have the patience to make those kind of things either, but those videos are pretty sweet.

STICK's ramp map is pretty cool too
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote