ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Bluetooth headset not working.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Mar 2009, 11:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Bluetooth headset not working.

I just got a Jabra BT125 and it won't work with the PS3

I get it all set up, but for whatever reason, it doesn't work in-game. It's a functioning headset because it worked with Cyn's cell. I just can't get it working properly.

Any tips once they're paired together?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Mar 2009, 12:08 AM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I have the official PS3 BTHS and it was tricky to set up. I had to charge the HS the same way I charged the controllers, either by plugging it into the base and plugging in the base or the unit itself. It somehow matched itself and once the light went green, I was a go.

Sorry I can't really offer much, But the fanboys can...this fucker here is what got my BTHS to connect with my PS3 in the first place.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Mar 2009, 02:31 AM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Jason's friend Death Dealer helped me out

I had to go into the accessory menu, open up the audio device settings, and set input/output to the headset.
Old 05 Mar 2009, 03:52 AM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

there is a Bluetooth headset on Woot.com right now for 9.99

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Mar 2009, 09:07 AM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
there is a Bluetooth headset on Woot.com right now for 9.99
+ $5.00 S&H = $14.99.

I got mine for $14.95 w/ free shipping
Old 05 Mar 2009, 06:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK View Post

I had to go into the accessory menu, open up the audio device settings, and set input/output to the headset.
Yeah he knows that kind of stuff.

If I have computer problems I either go to my Dad or him.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Mar 2009, 11:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default Re: Bluetooth headset not working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK

Thanks STICK. I wasn't smart enough to figure this out earlier. That is why Isaid nothing when you blanked me.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote