ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

So I now have a Wii

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Feb 2009, 09:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica
Default So I now have a Wii

I have a Wii now. My mom won it at some dinner she went to that had prizes. She had no use for it, so she gave it to me.

I do have a few questions. How do you go online? What do you need for a connection for it?

Any games that people can suggest for it? I am up to try anything, but only if I can find it at my local rental store. I have played the game it came with, which was a Wii sports disc, which has bowling, tennis, golf, etc on it.
Old 23 Feb 2009, 10:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Awesome Mon!! Welcome to Nerdworld!!

j/k...gaming doesn't make you a nerd or a geek or anything...it makes you cool.

Anyways...I dunno. Wii Sports is the game everyone has and I hear it's awesome. The wife wants one and she's looking forward to playing the Zelda game on it...I forget what it's called but it got high marks when it came out.

I hear Tiger Woods golf is super sick on it, but if you have Wii sports, you already have golf.

Big titles on the Wii as far as I know include: Mario Kart Wii, Super Mario Galaxy and Super Smash Bros Brawl. <---- That name might be off.

You may be thinking to yourself, "Hey...the only three titles Glue can name off the top of his head are Mario titles."

...and you'd be right.

The Wii's game library is not really that great or large, but everyone I know who has one, loves it.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Feb 2009, 10:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Congratulations Monica!

Welcome to the next generation of gaming.

Glue already named the 3 main games to get for the Wii, even though I never did play Galaxy but I watched my buddy play it and it looked pretty sweet.

Brawl is amazing and Kart is awesome too.

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is good too.

I have no clue how to work the whole internet connection thing for the Wii, not sure if it's the same as other consoles.

Oh yeah, nice Psych banner
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Feb 2009, 11:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Thanks! Those Mario games are fine, I love Mario!

Zelda seems fun. I will see if the local video store has it for rent. I have a ps2, but so far I seem to like this better.

Thanks for the comment on the banner.
Old 24 Feb 2009, 12:40 AM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Welcome to the next generation of gaming.
I must have missed the part where she stated she got a 360 or PS3

In all seriousness, congrats on getting a new gaming system. Hopefully you enjoy it.

Another game I've heard was pretty good is Metroid Prime 3: Corruption.

I'm pretty sure the Wii has WiFi, so if you have a wireless network, you can go online with it that way. I have heard the online kind of sucks for the Wii though, due to using "friend codes" and not being able to voice chat with the people you're playin'.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2009, 02:01 AM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue View Post
The Wii's game library is not really that great or large, but everyone I know who has one, loves it.
Same here....

Of course everyone I know who has one, also has
-cartoon characters on their bed sheets
-belief in the tooth fairy
-yet to learn division
-can't cross the street without holding mommy or daddy's hand

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2009, 03:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
Same here....

Of course everyone I know who has one, also has
-cartoon characters on their bed sheets
-belief in the tooth fairy
-yet to learn division
-can't cross the street without holding mommy or daddy's hand
Man, I wish I still had my star wars sheets and stuff. They were so fucking cool. To this day, the best ever.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote