ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Online Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Feb 2009, 07:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason
Default Online Gamers

For those of us here with either a PS3 or a 360 and that have the ability to play online games I just would like to know you're opinion on online gamers.

Online gamers say pretty much whatever is on their mind at that very moment, whether it's some 12 or 13 year old kid thinking it's so cool to yell racial slurs or some obnoxious idiot who decides he wants the rest of us to hear the music that he's listening to.

I've never really had a problem with anyone over XBL that's because most of the time I'm silent and just focus on the match that I'm in, people have yelled at me about stealing their kills or whatnot and I just ignore it and let them cry. People have also yelled at me about not getting enough kills, oh I'm sorry that I don't live up to your standards of gaming

I've never had anyone get so mad at me over something where they send me a hate message, the worst I've got is from a weeks ago actually and the guy sent me a message saying "get raped". The match hadn't even started yet and he sent me that message, I just negative repped him.

People who quit just because they're losing just because they wanna keep their rank are the worst, I've had a whole team leave me one time in Halo 3 to go up against 6 other players and needless to say I got owned.

So yeah I'll quit rambling on now...
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Feb 2009, 08:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I don't really play much against people I don't know anymore. I also can't make too much noise because I'll get yelled at in real life. Oh, and that I suck tremendously at most games doesn't help.

I don't want you to get raped jason

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Feb 2009, 09:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

For the most part I don't play MP by myself. I like to play with at least one person I know.

I suck at most multiplayer games, Halo 3 being the exception. I've put in a lot of hours on Halo 3 MP.

I hate when there's racist faggots in a game. I usually talk so much shit to them too. I will say with the NXE and the party system, a lot of the idiocy has been cut out because everyone is in their own party. At times it can be a bother since MP is usually team based, and without communication it's just a bunch of individuals running around. Oh well, the good with the bad and vice versa

Oh and Exo, I NEVER see you on anymore It just says you're offline
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Feb 2009, 10:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Jason...even though I don't have a console now...well I have an original Xbox, but let's face it...the original Xbox was a piece of overrated crap...I'll post more about that later...

...but Jason...even though my PS3 is in the shop...I MOTHERFUCKING HEAR YOU, BRO.

I never got any hate messages. Lucky me.

What I have run into though...is EVERYTHING ELSE on your list there, and it fucking sucks.

The little fucking racist pre pubes are the fucking worst. You don't see them so much online on the PS3 games I play...or at least not to the extent to which XBL people complain about them...but those little bitches are definitely there.

I got pissed at one and told him that his father was probably the mailman, the best part of him slid down his mamma's asscrack and ended up as a brown stain on the matress...etc, etc, etc...basically I just ran the gamut that the DI in the beginning of Full Metal Jacket did.

That's right, if the bitches weren't even born when the movie was out, I got no problem using it to get these little bitchassness fuckers to shut the fuck up.

Quitters are fucking Bullshit. Especially in Madden. If some bitch drops out of a TDM on MGO because I've pwned him and everyone in his family, I gives a fuck. But Madden...people are some straight up BITCHES in Madden.

I had one clown talkin all kinds of shit throughout the game...I clinch it with an INT in the 4th when I already had a 10 pt lead...bitch quit. I had one guy playing me recently in a ranked game offer Friendly Quit as the game wound down.

I was like: "MOTHERFUCK, NO. WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I'M PLAYING A FUCKING RANKED GAME??! SO THAT WHEN I WAX THAT FUCKIN' ASS, ANOTHER NOTCH GETS ADDED TO MY MOTHERFUCKING E-BEDPOST. NOW SHUT YOUR FUCKING HOLE AND PUNT THE BALL OFF, LOSER."

Well, he/she didn't have a headset equipped, but that's what I said at the time, and if he/she had a headset, that's what they'd have heard. That bitch stuck it out to the final whistle, though...gotta give props for that, because that game's outcome was NEVER in question.

And people who yell about other players not getting "enough" kills?? Fuck them. Ask a motherfucker if y'all are playing for money, and when he says "no," then you tell that motherfucker that I said to kiss my ass.

Fuck that stupid shit, people gonna get all fuckin up in a tizzy. Look, if you're playing for position on a ladder to do a money tournament...then yeah...call out your teammates who suck.

But if your online and NOT BEING PAID to play, then shut the fuck up. Other people aren't as good as you, so fucking what? It's called having a life outside of the fucking video games.

Odds are that the same motherfuckers who call out their own teammates outside of Ladders or pay tournaments have A) never gotten laid B) been exposed to less than 2 hours of sunlight over the past month, and/or C) been asked by their stepmother when they're going to get a job and move out of her basement three times that day.

Yeah...basically...those guys are basically like clones of Sin. So laugh at those fuckers and tell them to get a fucking job.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Feb 2009, 10:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Man...I hate bitches that won't accept the friendly quit.

Generally, I don't care about rank. But there comes a point when I've owned you so much, I'm now bored.

I also hate the faggots who think this gaming shit is important. They get all huffy about shit. And I'm like "Its just a game"

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Feb 2009, 11:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK
Man...I hate bitches that won't accept the friendly quit.
Fuck that shit. Friendly Quit is such a bitch move. If you're playing a motherfucking ranked game, then you've got to be prepared to take that L.

Throwing out a Friendly Quit is...first of all, it's being a quittin' punkass bitch...but secondly, it's like you're saying: "Yeah...I wanted to play a ranked game, but that was until I realized how much better you are than me. If I can't get a W out of this, then I don't want to play."

Yeah, that's some punk bitchassness. If I ever catch either of my boys pulling any of that kind of bitchassness in an online game, I'll fuckin ground them from video games for a month. It's a bitch move that's only made by bitches who can't look themselves in the fuckin mirror.

From a common sense standpoint, Friendly Quit in a Ranked Game defeats the entire purpose. Friendly Quit should be used if you're two minutes into the first quarter and your girlfriend wants to have sex or something. Not in the last two minutes of the 4th only after you've finally accepted the fact that you're not going to win. That's fuckin bitchassness, is what it is.

If you've got a cock and a set of balls between your legs, then you don't fucking request a Friendly Quit in the 4th quarter of a ranked game of Madden. Period.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 24 Feb 2009, 01:57 AM   #7 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue View Post
Fuck that shit. Friendly Quit is such a bitch move. If you're playing a motherfucking ranked game, then you've got to be prepared to take that L.

Throwing out a Friendly Quit is...first of all, it's being a quittin' punkass bitch...but secondly, it's like you're saying: "Yeah...I wanted to play a ranked game, but that was until I realized how much better you are than me. If I can't get a W out of this, then I don't want to play."

Yeah, that's some punk bitchassness. If I ever catch either of my boys pulling any of that kind of bitchassness in an online game, I'll fuckin ground them from video games for a month. It's a bitch move that's only made by bitches who can't look themselves in the fuckin mirror.

From a common sense standpoint, Friendly Quit in a Ranked Game defeats the entire purpose. Friendly Quit should be used if you're two minutes into the first quarter and your girlfriend wants to have sex or something. Not in the last two minutes of the 4th only after you've finally accepted the fact that you're not going to win. That's fuckin bitchassness, is what it is.

If you've got a cock and a set of balls between your legs, then you don't fucking request a Friendly Quit in the 4th quarter of a ranked game of Madden. Period.
Fuck that.

I've tried to offer a friendly quit because I'm up 48 - 0 goin into the 3rd.
I've beat you.
Its no longer fun for me.
I'm offering you an out, because now I'm bored.

Maybe I'm the only one who believes in a mercy kill.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2009, 02:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK
Fuck that.

I've tried to offer a friendly quit because I'm up 48 - 0 goin into the 3rd.
I've beat you.
Its no longer fun for me.
I'm offering you an out, because now I'm bored.

Maybe I'm the only one who believes in a mercy kill.
Well that's a different thing...if you're up 48-0 and offer a friendly quit...then that's just you being a better person. Yeah...there's no probelm with that.

But in a Ranked Game, if someone is down 21-7 in the 4th quarter and just threw an INT on the goal line with 1:37 left and knows damn well they're not going to win...

...then they have no business offering a Friendly Quit. They lost, they need to own it. Anything else is just bitchassness.

Old 24 Feb 2009, 03:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK View Post
Oh and Exo, I NEVER see you on anymore It just says you're offline
Yeah, I don't know what's up.

Remember that night I was talking shit for like 2 hours to shooter mcfaggin? Hah, that was funny. My gf was out of town so I could run my mouth for a bit.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2009, 03:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
Yeah, I don't know what's up.

Remember that night I was talking shit for like 2 hours to shooter mcfaggin? Hah, that was funny. My gf was out of town so I could run my mouth for a bit.
I wonder if I delte you and then re-add you will it change anything.

Lmao, that was awesome.

One night on Halo 3, some fag was droppin' 'n****r' all over the place and bein' a racist dick, so I ripped him. I was askin' him shit like, "Oh you're a fuckin' faggot bigot because your mom probably left your dad for a black dude. She's takin' that black cock every night now isn't she?"

I went off on him and shut him the fuck up.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2009, 07:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK View Post
One night on Halo 3, some fag was droppin' 'n****r' all over the place and bein' a racist dick, so I ripped him. I was askin' him shit like, "Oh you're a fuckin' faggot bigot because your mom probably left your dad for a black dude. She's takin' that black cock every night now isn't she?"

I went off on him and shut him the fuck up.
I remember that and how silent he got after you made that comment

Remember that other guy who kept talking shit to us and we partied up with him so you both can talk shit to each other and then he booted you when you betrayed him.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2009, 11:11 AM   #12 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

That's AWESOME.