ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Woe...woe to the Earth and Sea...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Feb 2009, 03:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default Woe...woe to the Earth and Sea...

I have to send my PS3 to Sony for repair. It won't read any disc I put in there. Everything I've already saved to the hard drive still works. Super Stardust HD, Echochrome, Killzone 2 demo, The Last Dragon...

...but no discs. They say the box will be delivered shortly. This could not have possibly happened at a more inopportune time. God to the motherfucking deeezamn.

LIVID right now.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Feb 2009, 04:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

My condolences.

My skinny PS2 is pretty well made, I think it's more likely to explode because of the small size than give me a disc read error, it's worked perfectly for well over 3 years. By the time I get a PS3, they'll probably have the system perfected and I won't have to deal with errors on that either. So yeah, not a problem for me, but still, I know it's a bitch because I dealt with them alot prior to 2005. Back in those days, you watched too many DVDs and you were fucked.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Feb 2009, 07:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

In all seriousness, that sucks man. You have my condolences and I hope for a safe and speedy return. My console woes have been well documented here and I don't wish that experience upon anyone who has a passion for gaming.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Feb 2009, 07:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Fuck...that blows man.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Feb 2009, 08:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Well that's karma for me, ain't it STICK? lol...The Locust Horde finally got me.

Yeah, this is a whole new kind of suck for me. I'll have to pay to get it fixed, but not as much as I guess I normally would've. I had the guy on the phone while I was filling out the Online Service Request and because my unit is more than a year from purchase (by a total of one week, BTW...) I was supposed to pay like $160 or something.

I told the guy..."Hmm, funny...I'm one week from my warranty expiring and you want me to pay $160?? Why not just spend the extra $40 and get a 360??"

So they're gonna ship it, fix it and ship it back for about $100. I can live with it, I guess.

LIVID right now. Gonna go put the gloves on and hit the punching bag for a while.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 15 Feb 2009, 09:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I had that exact problem early on... ranted on it a bit on here myself.

My condolences. The good thing is PS3 repairs are still WAY less common than on X-Box, so you'll likely have a really quick turn-around, as I did.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Feb 2009, 09:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue View Post
Well that's karma for me, ain't it STICK? lol...The Locust Horde finally got me.

Yeah, this is a whole new kind of suck for me. I'll have to pay to get it fixed, but not as much as I guess I normally would've. I had the guy on the phone while I was filling out the Online Service Request and because my unit is more than a year from purchase (by a total of one week, BTW...) I was supposed to pay like $160 or something.

I told the guy..."Hmm, funny...I'm one week from my warranty expiring and you want me to pay $160?? Why not just spend the extra $40 and get a 360??"

So they're gonna ship it, fix it and ship it back for about $100. I can live with it, I guess.

LIVID right now. Gonna go put the gloves on and hit the punching bag for a while.
That blows dude. Despite multiple repairs and send-offs, I didn't pay a cent for my problems...in fact I received numerous items. I'm almost certain my first RRODed console was out of warranty. That was before the big three year extension, so MS was cool about it.
Old 16 Feb 2009, 11:45 AM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

PS3's are teh break too?

WFT, can't any of these assholes make a console solid. My nes ran for years without a problem. Well, nothing that blowing on the cartridge couldn't fix.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Feb 2009, 04:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Yeah...PSes will break too. I even had to replace my PS2 a couple of times but that's because of physical damage my kids did to the thing. However, like your NES, I never had any issues of any kind with my Genesis.

This was weird though. The PS3 hadn't had any damage done to it...it just stopped reading the disc...in the middle of gameplay, no less. I tried putting MGS4, MK v DCU and even a couple of DVDs into it...wouldn't read them.

Sucks...BALLS. I hope they can get my rig back to me before next Friday but I'm not at all confident...

Old 16 Feb 2009, 04:26 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

This generation might go down as the faulty generation. Tons and tons of great games, and faulty hardware

When I had to send in my 360, I busted out my Genesis, and it still fucking worked. I busted out the PSX, and that bitch still worked.
Old 16 Feb 2009, 08:14 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

My condolences Glue.

It's not fun having to send in a console but I didn't have to pay anything since mine was still under warranty, I had to wait about 3 weeks for my 360 to come back.

I've never had a problem with my PS2 or any of my other consoles.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Feb 2009, 09:01 PM   #12 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

LMAO...the kids complained to the wife's stepfather...and he brought over an "extra" Xbox he had and a couple of games. Of course, he has my PSX and he just got a Wii, so...

I'm probably not going to play it. I might buy a used copy of KOTOR or something, but I think I'm just going to spend the time I would've spent gaming on the treadmill. Fuck, I can't believe that I'm actually going to do that, but there it is.

Now if Sony can just get me my fucking box so I can get this bitch to them...

Old 17 Feb 2009, 12:18 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Man, the SNES v Genesis days were fucking awesome. Those things were bullet proof. Years later, we still played those systems when I was in college. I even settled disputes by playing mario kart and stuff

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Feb 2009, 12:07 AM   #14 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

I loved the cartridge systems.
N64 was my shit.
No Mercy and Goldeneye wasted large chunks of my life away.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote