ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

XeR0...heads up...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Feb 2009, 09:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default XeR0...heads up...

Quote:
Activision CEO Confirms ‘DJ Hero’ Coming
Posted by Patrick Klepek on 1/30/09 at 1:30 pm.

Up until now, “DJ Hero“ has been only a rumor, but in an interview with CNBC, Activision Blizzard CEO Robert Kotick confirmed “DJ Hero,” calling it a is a real project scheduled to be released later this year.

“DJ Hero” is real, according to statements caught by Eurogamer made by Activision Blizzard CEO Robert Kotick while talking to news station CNBC about the state of the economy.

Kotick was asked about the future of the physical distribution, where he pointed out how successful Activision Blizzard has been with products like “Guitar Hero,” which feature a physical component. Furthering that model, he said, is a game we predicted last year, “DJ Hero.”

“We have this project called ‘DJ Hero’ that’s coming out later this year,” said Kotick, “which is a turn table that you actually can play competitively and spin discs and mix songs.”
First heard it on XPlay...the blurb's off of MTV.com...

Whatup though?? I might check it out...

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Feb 2009, 11:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

If its anything like Guitar Hero I'll be passing on it.

No mention of scratching/turntablism makes me feel even less enthused.

I hope its cool...but I'm not holding my breath.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote