ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

Stick, I tried to find the cog tag.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Oct 2008, 05:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default Stick, I tried to find the cog tag.

No luck. Union Square is huge and is probably the most highly trafficked spot in SF. They need to give out more clues if the stupid thing still exists or not. I felt like a moron climbing around behind bushes and stuff, and trying to not look too obvious like an asshole. I don't see how anything could survive out there for more than an hour before some bum picks it up. If there's any news by eod I'll run down and check again after work. Let me know if you have any new info.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Oct 2008, 10:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Yeah he wanted me to go there, I thought there was some rally or something where you'd get free stuff...not searching for one tag
Old 14 Oct 2008, 11:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Here's a link to the Epic/Gears/Last day forums thread that has a lot of the info.

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=626636

And here's the main discussion thread that's up to 131 pages

http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/sho...24906&page=131

Someone earlier posted that they went looking around Union Square and even went underneath it (parking garage I think?) but didn't find anything.

I hope some coordinates are released for VA. I want one of those COG tags so bad. They look awesome.

Thanks for looking though
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Oct 2008, 02:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC View Post
Yeah he wanted me to go there, I thought there was some rally or something where you'd get free stuff...not searching for one tag
Yeah, that's what I thought at first too. like they'd be giving out some shit or whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK View Post

Here's a link to the Epic/Gears/Last day forums thread that has a lot of the info.

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=626636

And here's the main discussion thread that's up to 131 pages

http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/sho...24906&page=131

Someone earlier posted that they went looking around Union Square and even went underneath it (parking garage I think?) but didn't find anything.

I hope some coordinates are released for VA. I want one of those COG tags so bad. They look awesome.

Thanks for looking though
I got all caught up with that thread. I finally registered over there. I went back last night after work, but no luck again. I'm going to go over there in an hour and look around some more. There's a freaking marathon staged and it blocks off so much space. Half of union square is locked down. I went into the parking garage and was snooping around down there, but security came after me and I left real quick. I did find where some asshole parks his ferrari though

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 15 Oct 2008, 06:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

I got the bitch fuck yeah!

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 15 Oct 2008, 07:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
I got the bitch fuck yeah!
Did you really??????????
Old 15 Oct 2008, 08:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK View Post
Did you really??????????
hellz yes, I think the other one isn't in union square. I got my truck, so I'm going to go around to a couple of spots I think it might be and see if I can find it. Might just be crazy though, who knows. But I got one and it's cool man.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 15 Oct 2008, 08:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
hellz yes, I think the other one isn't in union square. I got my truck, so I'm going to go around to a couple of spots I think it might be and see if I can find it. Might just be crazy though, who knows. But I got one and it's cool man.
Did you see the picture they posted of the Union Square one? It's like some kind of headstone/statue perhaps with some writing and it's in a light cup.

Bushmaster said it's tented and no public access though.

Last edited by STICK; 15 Oct 2008 at 09:01 PM.
Old 16 Oct 2008, 12:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Stick, I'll try to get that other cog if I can. It's pretty fucked up though. Here's some pics of mine. I set it down, and my cat decided to guard it for me. I dunno, she's got a fetish for shiny shit.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 16 Oct 2008, 05:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Dude that is so fucking awesome. You have no idea how jealous I am
Old 16 Oct 2008, 09:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

That is awesome Exo, nice find.

Cute cat
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Oct 2008, 04:23 AM   #12 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Ugh I wish SF was a little closer, I'd go looking

The tags pretty cool, it was back by the view fences? was it hidden or just laying there?
Old 17 Oct 2008, 11:59 AM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC View Post
Ugh I wish SF was a little closer, I'd go looking

The tags pretty cool, it was back by the view fences? was it hidden or just laying there?

That was a hint from this Six okay guy. Exo had it within five minutes of the hint going up lmao.