ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

TNA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Sep 2008, 06:53 AM   #1 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default TNA

Anyone have it yet? How is it?

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2008, 11:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I heard you have beat the game with a CAW before you can wrestle as someone on the TNA roster.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2008, 01:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

From the review I read the game is a good starting point but has alot to work on before it can even compete with SVR. There are no titles in the match but they talk about them in the Career mode?.....gay. Supposedly the wrestlers don't have alot of moves that distinguish them besides their finishers. They don't have near the amount of match types that SVR has either. This is all shit I've read so I could be wrong.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Sep 2008, 02:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I have it ordered, it's been shipped. Might get here soon. I'm hearing bad things.

I'll let you know when I play it.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Sep 2008, 10:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

It's been too long since I've bought a wrestling game, I want to get into it again this year. SVR 2009 for Christmas is very likely. TNA's game? Well, I've been pretty positive about this game ever since I heard it was being made. It's something new, maybe the beginning of a great series. I just read the Gamespot review and it seems pretty thrown together, though. The entire review talked about glitches, makes me wonder if Midway even tested the damn game. They're selling games, not sandwiches, people aren't buying the game for a quick fix, and glitched gameplay is probably worse than bad gameplay. I think I'll rent the game to personally see what it's like. If it's a Legends of Wrestling type game where it's good for a couple hours but then you might as well throw it away, Blockbuster will be receiving the game back in six different pieces. If it's not, then it's a possible Christmas gift along with SVR.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2008, 03:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I heard it blows majorly and is worth a simple rental if that.

With a move set that is lacking and a less than wide selection of matches it won't take long before you're bored and find yourself falling asleep with your controller slipping out of your hand as drool slides from your mouth to cheek down to your neck as you drift in and out of sleep mode, ok too much detail but yeah it sucks.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2008, 03:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

See, this is the reason why I love SVR. You won't do a frog splash with Triple H. You won't do a power move with Rey.

If it's true that there is pretty much the same move set for every wrestler, and I could in theory do a moonsault with Kevin Nash, then gey.
Old 17 Sep 2008, 04:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

The one big advantage it has over the last edition of SVR is speed. Your character can actually move around a little.
Old 18 Sep 2008, 06:17 AM   #9 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

LOL A Kevin Nash doning a moonsault

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2008, 01:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Haven't played much yet, but it's pretty decent. You can actually run around a bit in this game, unlike SVR. Just picking it up and mashing buttons I was able to win a match on easy settings.
Old 22 Sep 2008, 07:05 AM   #11 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kool Aid Man View Post
LOL A Kevin Nash doning a moonsault
You know that is one of my main gripes with the new SVR games, All the weight and class restrictions on moves. Maybe I fucking want to make a 500 Pound Wrestler do Shooting Star Press, Maybe I want to give a Midget the Chokeslam, why should my CAW have such any nessasary restrictions?

But some moves how they're exclusive to certain styles is fucking retarded. How brawler wrestlers are the only ones allowed to do that sweet quick running elbow and how all the Heavyweights can't execute a cross body off the top. They took it off Orton and you can't change it back. Hell my Kurt Angle CAW can't even preform his famous High Falling Moonsalt, Just the lame normal default Moonsalt that has literally been in every Smackdown! game in existance back when the collision detection was choppy.

Plus how they take out certain moves in favour of more variations of Powerbombs and Clotheslines. Seriously there is like 20+ Clotheslines, DDTs and Powerbombs in all the new SVR games and they take out the Running Chop and the Running Enziguri for More Clotheslines... THERE IS ENOUGH CLOTHESLINES ALREADY!

You know what, the game needs a new fucking game engine anyway, It's been the same fucking engine since about... Here Comes the Pain I believe.

I realise this has nothing to do with TNA, I'm just venting
Old 23 Sep 2008, 04:36 AM   #12 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

The game sucks ass.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2008, 02:38 AM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Has anybody played TNA for Wii yet?
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote