ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

What are the must have games

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Sep 2008, 01:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default What are the must have games

Which games are you most looking forward to? (when do they come out)
Which games are already out that you highly recommend? (greatest hits titles)

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2008, 01:41 AM   #2 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Nba Live 2009

The UFC Game

SVR 2009

Yeah, I'm a boring gamer.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2008, 03:06 AM   #3 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Bioshock, Mass Effect, Crysis, Portal.

All great.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2008, 04:05 AM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

^^^You got Bioshock on PC? Aside from great, what'd you think of it?

Games I'm looking forward to:

Gears of War 2 (Xbox 360)
Killzone 2 (PS3)

Must have games:

Gears of War
Halo 3
Call of Duty 4
Bioshock
GTAIV
Mass Effect
Ninja Gaiden II
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2008, 05:00 AM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK View Post
^^^You got Bioshock on PC? Aside from great, what'd you think of it?
Creepy, disturbing, engaging at every turn. Visually stunning.

Took a lot of tweaking to get it running properly, that annoyed me. After I got it working right it ran beautifully. Once I got started I never wanted to quit playing. I beat it in under four days.

I loved the twist in the story, but the game dragged a bit for me after that. Once everything was revealed I started to lose interest.

My favorite scenes were the first boss (the surgeon) and the stuff with Sander Cohen (the artist). That stuff was so perfectly weird.
Old 03 Sep 2008, 05:06 AM   #6 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Looking forward to Fallout 3 and Crysis: Warhead, BTW.
Old 03 Sep 2008, 12:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
a.k.a. Carabiniere

Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Upcoming games:

Fallout 3
Fable 2
Gears of War 2
Guitar Hero: World Tour

Must haves:

Call of Duty 4
Guitar Hero 3
Bioshock
Grid
Beautiful Katamari

"The game of life is not so much holding a good hand as playing a poor one well" - Unknown
Scuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2008, 12:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Upcoming

Gears 2 (Just looks badass)

Guitar Hero World Tour (Only if your into music games...you can create songs and share them online. They also plan to catch Rock Band in DLC.)

SVR 2009 (if your a hardcore fan...they don't seem to do much from year to year)

Batman Arkham Asylum - If you get gameinformer, their last issue had a huge preview of it and I thought it looked cool.

Must Have

GTA IV - Does not even need an explanation

Call of Duty 4 - Great graphics...awesome level up online gameplay. It sucks at first when your low level and have shitty weapons but it gives you incentive to work your way up.

Oblivion - If your into those time consuming and life taking games this ones for you.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2008, 12:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond View Post
Creepy, disturbing, engaging at every turn. Visually stunning.

Took a lot of tweaking to get it running properly, that annoyed me. After I got it working right it ran beautifully. Once I got started I never wanted to quit playing. I beat it in under four days.

I loved the twist in the story, but the game dragged a bit for me after that. Once everything was revealed I started to lose interest.

My favorite scenes were the first boss (the surgeon) and the stuff with Sander Cohen (the artist). That stuff was so perfectly weird.
It's also releasing on PS3 in October I think...not that you'd wanna re-buy it or anything.

I played through it once, but I REALLY need to play through it again. The entire atmosphere was amazing. Playing with surround sound made it incredibly creepy. The noises were coming from everywhere. i loved walking into a room, and seeing a cryptic message written in blood on the wall or on the floor.

Oh and what'd you think of Mass Effect?
Old 03 Sep 2008, 01:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

I can't log on to PSN, and I'm getting angry.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2008, 01:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Are we talking Must have Games for this Generation?

I'm still playing all the Underrated Titles from the last Gaming Generation. Dark Cloud, Shadow of the Colossus, ICO to name a few...

From this Generation..

For the Wii:
Metriod Corruption
Mario Galaxy
Twilight Princess
Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People

For the PS2:
Metal Gear Solid 4
Resistance

For the 360:
Halo 3
Gears of War
Braid
Team Fortress 2
Ninja Gaiden II
Condemmed (You will piss your pants when you play this game)

Cross platform Titles:
Assassin's Creed (Still not to sure if you MUST HAVE it)
Bioshock
GTA IV
Call of Duty 4

======

Things to look foward too:
Wii:
Uhhhhhhhhhh... Another Zelda?

PS3:
God of War III
Tekken 6
LittleBigPlanet
Resistance 2
Killzone 2
Kingdom Hearts 3 (Whenever the fuck they decide to make it)
Dark Cloud 3 (Likewise)

XBOX 360:
Gears of Wars 2
Dead Rising 2 (They said it was their next promising franchise)
Halo 4 (Yeah it's coming)
Fable 2 (Hopefully they get it right this time around)

Cross Platform:
Fallout 3
Megaman 9
Resisdent Evil 5
SmackDown! 2009 (Although I'm not expecting all that much)
Duke Nukem Forever (Seriously, When the damn will this come out?)

Last edited by Dante; 03 Sep 2008 at 01:43 PM.
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2008, 04:54 PM   #12 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Quote:
Oh and what'd you think of Mass Effect?
It was good, but short.

It looked identical to Knights of the Old Republic. Knights felt much more in depth though.

Mass Effect ran PERFECTLY with all maximum settings on my PC. I really liked that.
Old 03 Sep 2008, 05:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond View Post
It was good, but short.

It looked identical to Knights of the Old Republic. Knights felt much more in depth though.

Mass Effect ran PERFECTLY with all maximum settings on my PC. I really liked that.
You must not have done many of the side missions. I don't blame you though because they get quite repetitive. I had my entire mission log completed on my initial playthrough.

ME is a planned trilogy. I can't wait for the second one, though there isn't any info on it other than there definitely will be a part two.
Old 03 Sep 2008, 06:33 PM   #14 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Must have that are out:

MGS4
GTA IV
Madden 09
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Siren: Blood Curse
Echochrome
Super Stardust HD
MotorStorm

Must have that are coming out:

God Of War III
Little Big Planet
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Uncharted 2
MotorStorm: Pacific Rift

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2008, 06:37 PM   #15 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Quote:
You must not have done many of the side missions. I don't blame you though because they get quite repetitive. I had my entire mission log completed on my initial playthrough.

ME is a planned trilogy. I can't wait for the second one, though there isn't any info on it other than there definitely will be a part two.
The side missions were okay. I hated how all the buildings look alike.