ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

I've joined the club

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Aug 2008, 11:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason
Default I've joined the club

I know there's been a billion other threads like this but oh well...

Around 12:45am I got the three flashing red lights on my 360,callled them up this morning and they'll be sending me stuff within two days.

Luckily it was only 3 so it's still under warranty and I won't be charged.

So yeah no real discussion just thought I'd let everyone now.

Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Aug 2008, 12:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
a.k.a. Carabiniere

Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

=(

Only 3 what? Lights? It's always 3 lights...isn't it?

When you get it back, or even before, go to Wal-Mart and get one of those external fans for $15. It's kinda noisy but I haven't had any problems with mine since I got it. Even after MS "fixed" it I was having heat problems until I got the fan.

"The game of life is not so much holding a good hand as playing a poor one well" - Unknown
Scuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Aug 2008, 01:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuzz View Post
=(

Only 3 what? Lights? It's always 3 lights...isn't it?

When you get it back, or even before, go to Wal-Mart and get one of those external fans for $15. It's kinda noisy but I haven't had any problems with mine since I got it. Even after MS "fixed" it I was having heat problems until I got the fan.
I've heard of people getting 1 light...I dunno.

I already have one of those fans
Old 24 Aug 2008, 09:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

I thought the Falcon chip thinger was supposed to fix all this crap

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2008, 12:57 AM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I feel your pain Jason

And Kurt, I think he had his before the Zephyr/Falcon chipsets were implemented
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2008, 01:36 AM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

have the new chipsets improved things?

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2008, 11:31 AM   #7 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
have the new chipsets improved things?
I've had 0 problems w/ it.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2008, 12:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I still haven't bombed my other 360. I gotta get around to that. Hurry back Saxon!

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2008, 12:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

o, and where'd you get that badass Cena/Charger pic? That's fucking awesome.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2008, 06:50 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
I feel your pain Jason
Thank you

I got mine in March of last year so yeah I believe that was before those chips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
o, and where'd you get that badass Cena/Charger pic? That's fucking awesome.
I found it on Photobucket,and I forgot I even had it until last week when I was looking through stuff on my computer and there it was.

It is pretty badass
Old 27 Aug 2008, 02:12 AM   #11 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

I got the one red light about a month ago, it wasn't covered under warranty so I got an elite. I wanted to upgrade to the bigger harddrive and my original xbox was always a little funky and I was worried about other problems. Yeah it's been perfect since

Sorry saxton, you'll be back soon on xbl
Old 31 Aug 2008, 12:21 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Just an update.

Since it's been a week and still no box I called Xbox support and they said I have to supply my own box,I apologized and they said no need because it was their mistake.

I had no idea thet sent me an email with a digital label on it so it's my partly my mistake too,I checked the email and it had expired so I called them back up earlier this morning and they set up a new repair thing and sent me a new email which I should get tomorrow.

So since tomorrow is a holiday I can get my xbox sent out by Tuesday...finally

While it's being repaired my best friend let me borrow his Nintendo Wii.

Oh by the way,while I was on hold with them earlier one of the songs I heard was from Halo 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC
Sorry saxton, you'll be back soon on xbl
Thanks buddy

Last edited by Jason; 31 Aug 2008 at 12:25 PM.
Old 31 Aug 2008, 12:25 PM   #13 (permalink)
a.k.a. Carabiniere

Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

That's pretty shitty that they didn't send you a box to ship it in..

"The game of life is not so much holding a good hand as playing a poor one well" - Unknown
Scuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Aug 2008, 05:46 PM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

So you supply the box, but they still pay for shipping with the digital label?

If that's the case, that isn't too inconvenient.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Sep 2008, 04:25 AM   #15 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK View Post
So you supply the box, but they still pay for shipping with the digital label?

If that's the case, that isn't too inconvenient.
When my PS3 died they took care of everything. The box, packing materiel, shipping costs.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote