ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

I have X-Box Live!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Jul 2008, 02:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.
the fuck I have X-Box Live!!

Provide teh Slyster with Gamer Tags!!

Mine is slyashell although i'm still getting to grips with the system.

I have GTA 4 and some other games that probably suck online.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jul 2008, 05:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Mine is jrsaxton.

I also have GTA 4 and plenty of other games if you ever wanna play,what I mostly play though is Halo 3 so you'll probably see me on there alot.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jul 2008, 08:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

DjXeR0

Definitely down to play some GTA4 online.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jul 2008, 10:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

STICKzophrenic

Post what games you have~1!!1!
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jul 2008, 11:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
a.k.a. Carabiniere

Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Carabiniere

Have GTA4 (girlfriend always plays that tho), CoD4, Guitar Hero 3 and a few others.

Don't have Gold atm...prolly till this weekend..

"The game of life is not so much holding a good hand as playing a poor one well" - Unknown
Scuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jul 2008, 07:43 AM   #6 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

Luda 327!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 24 Jul 2008, 04:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK View Post
STICKzophrenic

Post what games you have~1!!1!
Not many just GTA 4, Mass Effect and Smackdown vs Raw 2008. Should be getting Gears or War real soon though to get ready for Gears of War 2~!

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 25 Jul 2008, 01:08 AM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly as hell View Post
Not many just GTA 4, Mass Effect and Smackdown vs Raw 2008. Should be getting Gears or War real soon though to get ready for Gears of War 2~!
Mass Effect is fucking amazing. What'd you think of it?

Oh and Gears is a blast. Gears 2 will be fucking epic
Old 25 Jul 2008, 10:32 AM   #9 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Quote:
Mass Effect is fucking amazing. What'd you think of it?

Oh and Gears is a blast. Gears 2 will be fucking epic
Mass Effect is awesome. One of the best RPGs i've ever played easily and this is coming from a Final Fantasy lover, which by the way i'm hyped that Final Fantasy XIII will be released on the 360.

Gears 2 does look impressive, saw it at E3 and decided that i had to get Gears of War and then this sequel.

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 25 Jul 2008, 01:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly as hell View Post
Mass Effect is awesome. One of the best RPGs i've ever played easily and this is coming from a Final Fantasy lover, which by the way i'm hyped that Final Fantasy XIII will be released on the 360.

Gears 2 does look impressive, saw it at E3 and decided that i had to get Gears of War and then this sequel.
Mass Effect is pretty much the only RPG I've played, but there's some pretty good ones on Xbox already you might wanna check out.

Blue Dragon
Lost Odyssey
Enchanted Arms
Eternal Sonata

There's also some more that are gonna be releasing, a couple might be Xbox exclusive, but I'm not positive.

Infinite Undiscovery
Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Tales of Vesperia
The Last Remnant

There should be videos for all, and demos for a few of the already released ones.
Old 25 Jul 2008, 07:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
a.k.a. Carabiniere

Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^
Don't forget Fable 2 and Fallout 3

"The game of life is not so much holding a good hand as playing a poor one well" - Unknown
Scuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jul 2008, 09:32 AM   #12 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

noisepollution6

I have CoD4, Halo 3, GTA4, and FIFA 08... that's really all I play online right now.
Old 26 Jul 2008, 09:39 AM   #13 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Quote:
Mass Effect is pretty much the only RPG I've played, but there's some pretty good ones on Xbox already you might wanna check out.

Blue Dragon
Lost Odyssey
Enchanted Arms
Eternal Sonata

There's also some more that are gonna be releasing, a couple might be Xbox exclusive, but I'm not positive.

Infinite Undiscovery
Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Tales of Vesperia
The Last Remnant

There should be videos for all, and demos for a few of the already released ones.
I played Lost Odyssey, was pretty good but got bored of it after awhile. Looking forward to all those games you mentioned, lol. Star Ocean, Infinite Undiscovery, Last Remnant and Tales of Vesperia, not to mention Fable 2 and Fallout 2, kind of spoilt for choice.

The new Prince of Persia game looks bad ass as well, going to be broke as hell this year and next with all these games coming out that are on my wanted list.

I'll add you as well, Sam.

I can lend Fifa of my bro, but i suck. I could also lend Halo 3 of my friend, but i suck.

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 26 Jul 2008, 10:48 AM   #14 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

if any of you ladies decide on getting the UFC game when it comes out, i'll gladly kimura every single one of your BITCHASSES
Old 26 Jul 2008, 11:55 PM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Mine is Firebird326 but don't expect to see me online I never fucking use it
David is offline   Reply With Quote