ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Games & Technology

Games & Technology Want the latest news and cheats of your favorite game? Wanna talk about upcoming games? Wanna talk about your favorite comics, or toys and other hobbies?

My NCAA Football Review..(Probably Good For You Madden Guys Too..)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Jul 2008, 03:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default My NCAA Football Review..(Probably Good For You Madden Guys Too..)

Graphics: Solid, about the same as last year, with minor improvements. There was no more progressive lighting..(As in if you play a game at 4..It'll stay sunny the whole game instead of turning to night.)..Dunno if thats the same in Madden, but I can overlook it with the lighting being pretty damn good. Players on the sidelines look a little better..But still..Well..you know how they look.

Sound: Big upgrade. Stadium sounds is just kickass..And the crowd gets really hyped. Nothing to complain about here.

Gameplay: Passing the ball is VERY easy. Through my first two games, on heisman difficulty, I had 83% completion, 640 Yards, 10 TD's, and 1 INT. Drag and crossing routes are straight money 95% of the time. The O-Line just dominates, both ways. I mean..They're straight vicious coming off the ball and blowing the d-line up. Hard to get a lot of pressure with the front 4, but it makes running a lot easier. Momentum also plays a bigger role in running, and you can't just sprint into a hole once you get the handoff. The RB will take a couple seconds to rev himself up. Kickoff and Punt returns are virtually BROKEN. If you can't get it out to the 40 each time, you suck. The problem is, that the kicking team takes NO angles, they run in a straight line down the field, and you have to take control of someone and hopefully get them from behind, or it's six. Hopefully they'll fix that up for madden. Short passes are still impossible to contain. Every QB, no matter what rating, has the whole Brett Favre 100 MPH arm, and it's just impossible to knock it down. The Rocket catch is back..So if you have a guy one on one deep..Just throw it up..Because you'll out jump the DB everytime. Also, you can put a huge amount of touch on passes now. It's like a rainbow with how long it'll stay in the air. Stopping the run is much easier, which is sort of strange since it is so hard to get a pass rush. In 3 games on hesiman..I think I've allowed like 60 rushing yards total.

Overall, it's pretty damn good, but a little easy. In my first year, I've won my first 3 games 63-6, 55-6, and 63-27. But I'd reccomend it..And if Madden is something like this, it should be pretty solid too.
Old 16 Jul 2008, 05:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

I played through a little of Campus Legend last night and noticed how ridiculously easy it is to throw.

The game is cool although way too much like last year's...I was dreading Madden09 would be disappointing and by the looks of this I am expecting it to pretty much be Madden08 with a new roster and a few other slight tweaks.

I'd be really pissed if I actually had paid for the game.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2008, 01:06 AM   #3 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One View Post
Graphics: Solid, about the same as last year, with minor improvements. There was no more progressive lighting..(As in if you play a game at 4..It'll stay sunny the whole game instead of turning to night.)..Dunno if thats the same in Madden, but I can overlook it with the lighting being pretty damn good. Players on the sidelines look a little better..But still..Well..you know how they look.

Sound: Big upgrade. Stadium sounds is just kickass..And the crowd gets really hyped. Nothing to complain about here.

Gameplay: Passing the ball is VERY easy. Through my first two games, on heisman difficulty, I had 83% completion, 640 Yards, 10 TD's, and 1 INT. Drag and crossing routes are straight money 95% of the time. The O-Line just dominates, both ways. I mean..They're straight vicious coming off the ball and blowing the d-line up. Hard to get a lot of pressure with the front 4, but it makes running a lot easier. Momentum also plays a bigger role in running, and you can't just sprint into a hole once you get the handoff. The RB will take a couple seconds to rev himself up. Kickoff and Punt returns are virtually BROKEN. If you can't get it out to the 40 each time, you suck. The problem is, that the kicking team takes NO angles, they run in a straight line down the field, and you have to take control of someone and hopefully get them from behind, or it's six. Hopefully they'll fix that up for madden. Short passes are still impossible to contain. Every QB, no matter what rating, has the whole Brett Favre 100 MPH arm, and it's just impossible to knock it down. The Rocket catch is back..So if you have a guy one on one deep..Just throw it up..Because you'll out jump the DB everytime. Also, you can put a huge amount of touch on passes now. It's like a rainbow with how long it'll stay in the air. Stopping the run is much easier, which is sort of strange since it is so hard to get a pass rush. In 3 games on hesiman..I think I've allowed like 60 rushing yards total.

Overall, it's pretty damn good, but a little easy. In my first year, I've won my first 3 games 63-6, 55-6, and 63-27. But I'd reccomend it..And if Madden is something like this, it should be pretty solid too.
I bet you were playing with Florida.